𝐱𝐱𝐢. but i felt like i knew you

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚕? ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀 weren't even dating, the idea of meeting her father shook Aaron Hotchner to the core.

Richard Narvaez was able to take a day-off—for once—and flew straight to New York to meet with the three of them, as Aaron and Jack were both invited into the compound again, more specifically Alina's apartment, so that they can leave some clothes in there.

But first, he had to meet Alina's dad.

Aaron was rarely ever intimidated by anyone; who knew that he was superior in many ways, from his stature, to his way with words, he'd rarely ever been dominated in terms of presence, maybe other than Gwen and Viktor. And the Avengers. But they were all enhanced individuals he quite literally couldn't compare to, yet somehow, the Narvaez patriarch—who was walking towards him, Jack and Alina—had him thinking back on the golf game he and the other 'boys' had a few days prior.

Steve patted Aaron's back. "Good luck."

Derek smirked. "You're gonna need it."

This gave Chris a pause, glancing at Vince who was already smirking. His eyes then narrowed as he looked at Aaron. "Wait a second. You...and my sister?" He scoffed. "Man, I don't know if I should threaten you, or pity you."