𝐱𝐯𝐢. excuse me, um, i love you

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄?" Jess asked as she looked over all the supplies Alina pulled out of Aaron's kitchen cabinets.

After she drove back from the airstrip, Alina didn't hesitate to pull out all the necessary instruments from her front trunk, and haul them up Aaron's apartment for Jack and her to experiment with. She was glad that the experiment Jack chose consisted of things found in a regular household, so she didn't have to bring any ingredients from the lab; but mostly, she was glad she didn't have to slow down her driving just to make sure nothing would spill.

With Jess watching, she quickly set up a little station for Jack on the dining table, arranging everything she grabbed by the order in which they will be used. She made sure everything was in order and mentally recounted all the materials they needed: three cups of sugar, a cup of water, a pot, and some food coloring she found.

"Jack and I are just gonna make rock candy, isn't that right, Jack?" Alina glancing, glancing up at Jack's bedroom door once she heard it opening while she shrugged her lab coat on.