𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. i'll get you out my mind, or try to

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒'𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆? W-where- what-"

Aaron Hotchner was at a loss for words, mouth agape as he looked down at Alina who was standing in his office. It had been a several days since their last talk, and the two of them had accomplished a lot. Not only did Alina and Helen finish their project—and became a worldwide phenomenon—he and his team had also gone through two cases, one in Oklahoma and the other in their own backyard. Everything was going well, but then...

"It's not like I'm gone forever!" Alina giggled as she clasped her hands behind her back, akin to toddler who was about to receive a gift. Like before, she had rushed towards the FBI headquarters straight after her work at the labs, so she was wearing another casual set of clothes. But because it was October and it was getting colder everyday, on top of her jeans and knitted turtleneck was a brown trench coat that fit the color scheme of the season. On her feet were a pair of black Chuck Taylors, which amused Aaron greatly, just like every time she wore shoes that didn't increase her height.