Chapter 17: Surge

-Wellston-

AHHHH!!!

Remi hears a a really loud cry, she turns her head and peaks to the room where the scream was coming from.

Emerson: BULLSHIT!! PUBLISH THAT MOTHERFUCKER AND SEE WHAT FUCKING HAPPENS!!

Remi: Are you OK?

Emerson: 😰 Uh, was I really loud?

Remi: Yeah, you were. What's the matter.

Emerson: You know how I said that the back story if my ability was B.S.?

Remi: Yeah.

Emerson: There are gonna publish it on the 5th Revision of the Ability Encyclopedia. This ability never existed before, it did not happen by a mistake from a lineage of people. I'm so pissed of because other people who were experimented with Alpha abilities are now gonna be confused about why they have it!

Remi: Well, at this point it's no longer and experiment. But why lie tho?

Emerson: Because, they don't want people to think that scientists gave them the ability. They want em to think it was lost for years.

Remi: Maybe you should take a chill pill and get to class. *leaves*

Emerson: Fuck, she's got a point. There's nothing I can do anyway so why worry about it.

Somewhere else at Wellston;

Isen: YOU BROKE MY PEN?!

Blyke: Dude, for the last time. I did not break your damn pen.

Isen: PENS ARE BABIES TO ME!! YOU JUST KILLED A SOUL!!

Blyke: Pens are not babies. They have no soul, also again I did not break your pen.

Isen: *Hunter activated* PEEEENNN!!

John all of a sudden steps in. He sees Isen about to punch Blyke, he uses a barrier ( He got it from Arlo yesterepisode. ) to protect Blyke from the attack.

Isen: HAAALLLAAA!!

*SMASH!*

Isen: Ow! My hand!

Blyke: *confused about the black barrier* What the?

John: Don't worry, you won't get hurt Blyke.

Blyke: MF I have been king before!!🤬

John: Yeah, yeah. Isen, Wellston allows for excessive ability use but for a pen. I think you need to stop it else I will take action.

Isen: *gulp* Yes Mr. Doe. *immediately escorts himself*

John: Why'd he leave tho?

Blyke: BWAHAHA!! He calls you Mr. Doe!

John: Well its polite.

Blyke: Its funny because not long ago, he still called you John.

John: Yeah whatever.

*SURRRGGGGGGEEECCCKKK!!!*

Blyke: Woah, what was that?

John: Sounds like an electricity ability.

Blyke: But, Remi is not powerful enough to make that sound.

John: Well it sure is hell isn't me.

Blyke: I normally wouldn't care but that surge sound was so loud.

John: Yeah, who is super powerful at Wellston.

Both of em: hmmmmm.

Blyke: Eh, why should we care.

John: I got it!

Blyke: Who?

*SUUUUURRRRRRRGGGGGGEEEEECCCKKK!!*

John: Its gotta be Emerson.

*SUUUUURRRGGGGGGEEEEEECCCCKKKKK!!*

Blyke: But why is he making that noise?!

*SCHHHHHREEECKHHHH. ZEEEERRRRM!!!*

John: *covering his ears* I DUNNO?!

Those sounds keep coming every millisecond.

Blyke: AH MAKE IT STOP!!

John: IM INVESTIGATING!!

Wellston Grounds;

Emerson: GO FASTER YOU SLOW IDIOT!!

*SUUUURRRRGGGEEEECCCCKKKK!!*

Emerson keeps running around the Wellston High building. He is going extremely fast ( At the speed of light ) leaving behind blue wind and emiiting lethal amounts of energy into his legs. His whole body is covered in energy sparks. All of that combined creates the surge sound.

*SURRRRRRGGGGGEEEECCCCKKKK!!!*

Emerson: Lap One thousand and Four!

*ZEERRM!!*

John quickly rushes to the backdoor somewhere on Wellston, he opens it to find traces of energy left behind when he sees it again next millisecond.

John: Holy shit, the dudes that fast AND powerful?! What the hell can alpha abilities do?

John: Hey! What are you doing?!

*SCHRRRRRREEEEEEEEEECCCCCHHHH!!*

Emerson: Whoa dude, you gotta watch out or I could accidentally kill you!

John: Yeah well you are making really loud surge sounds and it's probably annoying the whole school.

Emerson: Ah, I see.

John: Glad to know you understand

Emerson: Just gotta work out my power you know?

John: Why?

Emerson: Well its uh-

All of a sudden, he pauses as if he remembered something.

John: Uh hello?

Emerson: ...

Emerson: Never mind. Sorry for bothering you.

He energy bursts himself to the nearest door and heads inside.

John: That kid, always seemed weird to me. First this weird gayish 6.0 Proton user to this shit powerful Alpha Energy Manipulation user. Sometimes I wonder, what would happen if I was still a student.