Chapter 43: Over-surge or Artifacts?

Them three were just standing there, wondering how to proceed with this, however this is frustrating all of them so in frustration they all do their own thing.

LA-Emerson: I guess well I'll grab those stupid things.

He needed 8 things, 4 from each world. He could start now and obtain these things, but only if the other him would cooperate then it could be finished. He sighed and starting boosting to the warp to his world, meanwhile them two are at it again.

Emerson and Fiore were again over surging their abilities to close the warp but immediately failed due to the fact that again they were under leveled.

Emerson: Shit, didn't work.

Fiore: Well I think it WAS stupid of us to attempt it again.

Emerson: Next time, no more warp-time things.

Fiore: Agreed.

Emerson: *sigh* We never can have a normal life, huh? Weird abilities, secret organizations, space warps. It never ends. I bet that the last year John and Seraphina graduated that that was the last year of "Normalacy".

Fiore: OK, lets stop complaining and INSTEAD try to find those things we needed.

Emerson: But how would you know if you need them if you read it from a children's book?!

Fiore: DO YOU EVER TRUST ME?!

Emerson: I HAVE VERY FEW REASONS TO AT THIS POINT!!

Fiore: WHY?! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU!?!

Emerson: YOU COULD BE A FUCKING SPY AGAINST ME!! WHO FUCKING KNOWS!?!

LA-Emerson came back along with his equivalent if Fiore holding the artifacts.

LA-Emerson: That was quick.

LA-Fiore: Yeah of course it was! We are the fastest things alive!

Then they quickly noticed them two fighting.

Fiore: WHY THE FUCK DO YOU PUT THESE ACCUSIONS ON ME!?!

Emerson: I DUNNO?! WHY DO YOU HAVE MY ABILITY!?! ARE YOU SOME CLONE OR SOMETHING!?!

The Lost Ability counterparts just stare in confusion, wondering what could possibly be the problem here.

LA-Emerson: Huh, did not expect this.

LA-Fiore: Wonder what they are fighting about?

LA-Emerson: I dunno? Maybe I should do a energy check?

LA-Fiore: What?

LA-Emerson: I can detect emotional energy too.

LA-Fiore: Woah that's cool!

LA-Emerson: Ah, I see. I found out that other me has major trauma that he never told anyone about!

Fiore: WHAT!?

LA-Fiore: You are very loud sometimes, you know that?

Emerson: GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA-Emerson: Jeez dude calm down.

Fiore: WHAT ARE YOU NOT TELLING ME!?!

Emerson: 1. WE MET LIKE TWO MONTHS AGO SO WHY SHOULD I FILL YOU WITH MY PERSONAL SHIT AND 2. WHO CARES!?!

LA-Fiore: He is similar but slightly different than you.

LA-Emerson: Yeah right?

Fiore: I CARE!!

Emerson: SO?!

LA-Emerson: Never say so.

Fiore; WELL I WANT TO HELP YOU!!

Emerson: AND I DON'T NEED ANY!!

LA-Fiore: Kinda sounds like...

LA-Emerson: John.

LA-Emerson: Guys, can we please focus on getting our worlds back together instead of fighting?

Emerson & Fiore: NO!

LA-Fiore: Welp, were screwed.

LA-Emerson: Noice that their abilities are not activated?

LA-Fiore: Yup.

Fiore: CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME HELP YOU!!!

Emerson: FINE BUT FUCKING LATER!! LETS GET THIS DUMB SHIT DONE FIRST!!!

Fiore: OK FINE!! ILL GET THEM FIRST!!

Emerson: HELL NO, I AM!!!

They immediately dash trying to quickly grab the items on their list.

LA-Fiore: They are like a Friendship-Rivalry-Love couple.

LA-Emerson: It's weird. They went from fighting to competing. Like how?

LA-Fiore: Also how are THEY gonna know what to get?

LA-Emerson: Only reason WE know is because we have all sorts of artifacts in our world.

They come back with the stuff in their arms.

Fiore: Ok, Now will you tell me what's wrong?

Emerson: I wanted to tell you later. Right now we have pieces to mend.

However he puts it off for a long time.

With the following events that will occur that will worsen his trauma.

It'll get worse.

Worse.

And worse.

Until he becomes too filled with pain.

But that is in the future,

The final piece was placed and the dark void, bridging the two worlds start to get smaller. As if a infection was being healed.

LA-Emerson: Well, this is good bye. It went by so quick. Wish we had more time.

Emerson: Yeah, me too. Good luck out there,

LA-Emerson: You too!

The void was finally sealed shut and the dimension device starts to recharge its self.

Fiore: Damn, what a day.

Emerson: Yeah. Do you want get a drink/

Fiore: Yeah, sure.

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for not updating as you see, my Note 5 has an FRP Lock on it :( ( Don't buy used phones kids. ) so right now I'm trying to do some techno nerd shit on it trying to get it off. Anyways, I will continue to update on my MacBook for now. For some reason I associate this damn Sonic song with unOrdinary for some weird ass reason, ( Maybe I'll post a AMV of it with unO pics on YouTube? ) give it a listen and I want to know if you agree with me or if I'm just a dumbass?

Its rock so if that kinda stuff either scares you are you really don't like that genre then don't give it a listen.

Also if you are wondering WHY I have a Note 5 in 2021? 1. I'm a teenager and I'm not willing to spend all of my money on a Note 20 and 2. It will last for years if I install custom Android 11 rooms on it.