Answers

A/N alright so this story will pick where we left off, Bella fighting James and killing him vividly.

Now I'm back because I couldn't sleep any later with all these ideas in my head mind you it's only 7:36am in South Africa, Cape Town at the minute so I kinda blame y'all🥺

Anyways this is the first chapter I hope you enjoy it.
————————————————————————-

Every moment I spend with you is a fresh beginning

Bella hears a whine every Cullen present snaps their eyes to the tree line where large russet colored wolf stands drenched in the rain. A smile covers Bella's face as she untangles herself away from her mate.

" Jake" she breathes out stepping out of the rubble around her she makes her way over to the wolf , who snarled at the vampires but whines once more when Bella comes into view.

She slows herself to make sure she's not seen as a threat, she hears Rosalie's murmurs of disapproval—But she holds her hand up halting any further protests.

She kneels before her brother, he was large, and muscled. She sees how thick it stands now that his furs all wet sticking to his body much like her own hair.

She cups his wolffish face between her palm, she connects her forehead to his with a soft, relieved smile.

"Hey buddy, I thought I told you to run?" She receives a whine and a nudge as if to say 'I couldn't leave you'

She chuckles "yeah ... I'm glad you're safe Jake, I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't made it through" she whispers , and places a kiss to his furry head.

She needs to bring him home. She needs to explain all of this to him —sure there was the legends but those legends were one sided plus the young native didn't believe them at all until now.

She already knows the stigma attached to vampires in general , she knows Sam acts like the Cullens are the scourge of the universe—maybe it's selfish but she doesn't want her brother to choose between pack and family, because that's what they were the two of them were family—blood brother and sister.

She tells Rose to grab the blanket in the trunk after a few grunts of wet dog and won't be getting into the car again unless it's detailed she hands it over, using her vampire speed she blurs which makes Jake tense, she feels the tension in his shoulders and rushes to reassure him.

"Hey .. nothings going to happen .. okay—you're safe I promise." She doesn't wait for a response instead she grabs the blanket.

"I need you to turn back for me , imagine your human form , imagine walking on your two feet—remember what ties you to your humanity—your dad , Quil, Embry and me" she says soothingly, coaxing the wolf to relax, he seems reluctant at first being watched by so many pairs of golden eyes but then looks away from them and concentrated on Bella's usual brown eyes—he remembers how they found their own cave to get away from everyone else—he remembers the night Bella cried on his shoulder for hours wishing she could be a normal girl, maybe then her mother would love her—he remembers promising that no matter what , he'd always be there for her and in that dark cave lit up by the moonlight he remembers cutting his palm open with a sharp stone telling her to do the same. They shook hands letting their blood mix.

"This means we'll be brother and sister by blood—that I'll always be by your side no matter what Bella"

As the memory plays before him he feels his body shift, it's not as painful as it was before instead it feels safe, warm and he feels Bella close to him. After a few seconds of ringing in his ears he hears Bella tell him he did a good job and covers his naked form with a blanket.