Oh this is going to be fun

It had been a few weeks since the funeral, Bella returned to school and kept up with her online classes. Most nights was spent at her home, while Rosalie joined her —they made love but Bella noticed Rosalie's demeanor change since the funeral. She wasn't always there—sometimes Bella would catch her staring into space. And when the enchantress would ask about it the vampire would shrug it off and say she was thinking about the wedding or that Alice was driving her crazy with the plans.

A week remained, a week remained before their graduation, it was decided by the Cullens that they would all be transferring to Alaska, to complete Bella's change.

Of course Bella didn't tell them of her own plans but she kept it to herself for now. The spell was done and if everything had gone accordingly then she and Rosalie would be the first species of a new vampire.

Aether who had now completely accepted that fact that Bella was going to do this with or without his approval , relented and allowed her to connect spiritually to him to strengthen her powers.

The last week before graduation passed quickly—sadness waves over the girl as she stood on the bottom of the stairs. Her eyes drifted to the last picture she took with her father. She tried fishing—and may have cheated by using her powers but the smile on her fathers face made it worth it.

She stood beside him holding the large slippery fish, both wearing matching grins and her dads other arm lazily draped over her shoulder.
Her fingers trailed over the photo and the lines in his face by his eyes.

"Wish you were here dad" she said with a sad smile, her blue graduation gown hung on the coat rack. She grabbed it slinging it over her shoulder.
With a final sigh she closed the door.turning to face her fiancé standing outside of her cherry BMW with a soft smile on her face.

She walked down the steps of the porch and pecked the girls lips.

"You good darling?" Asked Rosalie.

Bella nodded her head "... I am.. I just .."

Rosalie nodded "wish he was here?" Bella nodded.

"He is" Rosalie pointed to Bella's heart "right here, always darling"

Bella smiled a real one, "what would I do without you?"

Rose took the gown from Bella , carefully putting  with her own in the backseat. She chuckled before getting in at the drivers side. "Be stuck with Lauren as your girlfriend" said rose amused.

Bella gagged "not even as a joke woman" she said sliding in the the passenger seat.

"Who said it was a joke?" Asked the vampire with a serious face.

"Unless your name is Lauren I don't think it's reality either ... now vamonos baby.. we've got a graduation to get too."

Later

Graduation went quickly , Bella was happy the school took her recommendation she refused to be valedictorian. Her classes were online they chose another girl whose marks was under her own.

Bella sat comfortably dressed in her gown she waited to hear her name to be called—which was near the end because of her last name.

When her name was called she couldn't help but laugh when she heard Seth, Jacob and Emmets loud voices scream her name. She shook her head and winked toward her friends with a grin, taking her diploma and left the stage as quickly and she came on it.

After the entire affair was over and after party was finished,Bella slipped into Rosalie's bed , the Brunette motioned to the vampire to join her.