You may call me Aether..

Previously on We started over :

"Are you not going to school today"

"So yes Rosie I might joke around but this is just my way to not lose myself in the worry that Victoria might succeed because of my carelessness and if she does gods forbid. This world might not survive my rage"

"Then it's decided hold off on the family reunion for now"

————————————————————————
Dreamscape(astral plane)

Waking up surrounded by flowers in empty field was not what she expected—But as she stared out into the field at the different types of flowers blooming she had to wonder where exactly this was and wherever it was it was absolutely beautiful.

"We're in your mind or our version of the astral plane " said a very familiar voice, Bella snapped her head in the direction of the voice and nearly broke her neck clean off.

"Who.. wait ... wtf ?!" She said staring at the doppelgänger, it was like she was staring into a mirror , but somehow this version of her looked more wild? Untamed , unhindered by common laws.

"I would've thought that's obvious Isabella , I'm you or more accurately I'm a physical manifestation of your magic, our magic" she finished walking closer to Bella. Bella who had now come out of her shock scrutinized the figure before her questions ringing in her mind 'me? Magic ? Doppelgängers? Man I should really stop watching those weird physiological drama's before bed'

Instead of asking those questions "alright I'll bite , you're me or my magic inside of me ? Do you even have a name or should I just call you doppelgänger? —and Why did you decide to meet me? Or why now All of a sudden?"

"I do have a name it's Delphine as for your other questions —Why now is because you've developed some changes, the prophecy says you'll be blessed by the gods I know but this is not one of their blessings in fact their blessings hasn't even started yet."

"Yes I'm the magic inside of you. You know that only one enchantress walks the earth at a time correct?" Bella nodded her head at the question.

Delphine continued but instead of looking at Bella she looked at the sky and the different hues it formed but also at the small cracks that seemed to seep through. "The reason for this is that the goddess Hecate wished to make sure they were controlled so to speak .. imagine three or four enchantress's walking the earth all in the same place ? The amount of magic each one holds would cause natural disasters but not only that she feared that if power went to the enchantress's heads they might have attacked their fellows to steal the innate magic that they held within them."

"Yeah ... good thing there's only one of us left then"replied Bella with wry smile.

"You are the last and also the strongest, that's why when you immerse yourself fully into magic it feels like it could overwhelm you and it could but I've seen you pull yourself out of it. Now these changes your eyes, your increase of strength, your hardness all of that is because when you killed the vampire known as James you absorbed the trace of amounts of magic that circulated in his system and because vampires were created by an ancestor of yours that magic you absorbed belonged to that ancestor, it might be magic all the same but it's a different type. So your two different color eyes is a representation of the two types of magic flowing in your system. Haven't you noticed how out of touch it sometimes feels?"