Im sorry

Previously on we started over:

"We are...... but you did an incredibly stupid thing yesterday so I'm not talking to you and I'm angry at you"

"No .. well not since I told you everything actually"

"We still need to have that talk Bella"

————————————————————————

Driving the orange monstrosity was about as fun as it sounded, shifting into a higher gear meant double pumping the clutch—driving fast meant I can't go over 60

To say Bella was dissatisfied with the speed, and just about everything about the truck was an understatement—she tried, she really tried to go over anything over 60 mph but when she did the trick huffed and puffed like an asthmatic doing a 60 meter dash.

Rosalie even lost her patience not that she had a whole lot to begin with. At first she was happy with just driving behind Bella on the freeway but then after a while the vampire probably got tired of following the old sack of bolts and sped past her.

And that's where she found the vampire nearly an hour later—standing in her drive way with a frown etched on her goddess like features—once more Bella was stunned by her mates beauty.

She truly thought the goddess of beauty must've had a hand in Rosalie's creation. After all she knew about vampirism just enhanced the features that were already there.

But this wasn't time to be admiring her mate because currently her mate was having a Mexico stand off with Jacob instead of readying their pistols they snarled and hissed at each other. It reminded Bella a lot of her neighbors cat and dog whenever they had a scuffle but instead of a cute ginger cat she had a very sexy, gorgeous Rosalie hissing and instead of a little chihuahua she had a lanky Jacob.

Before they actually came to blows Bella decided to interrupt their stand off. She hopped out of the truck slamming the door gaining the attention of both her mate and best friend.

"Whoa ... what's happening here?"She asked calmly , she stood close enough to stop them from full out brawling on her porch, where everyone could see just how supernatural these two were. —but she remained in the middle not truly siding with anyone until she heard the full story. After all she was nothing but fair and even Rosalie being her mate didn't mean she would immediately take her side.

"Your dog here..says I'm not welcome in your home Bella" she said angrily , Bella noticed the tight grip Rosalie's fists were in.

"Firstly Rose he's not a dog and secondly" she turned to face the Native American boy who had a smug look on his face.

"Jacob why the hell are you telling my girlfriend she can't come into MY home?" She placed emphasis on the my because that's what it was it was her home.

"Bella she's a leech" Bella visibly recoiled , when the hell did Jacob become a cheap imitation of Sam? She knew the boy didn't even know that term after all he kept saying 'cold ones' or 'vampires' when they spoke the night before.

"What the hell Jake?" She asked coming out of her shock.

"Where did you even hear that?" She asked now stepping in between them cutting Rosalie from his sight.

He scoffed at her before shaking his head " doesn't matter anyway" he said shuffling of the steps of the porch , he looked back to Bella, his expression softened slightly " I gotta get back home my dad called earlier he wants to talk about stuff" he said with a shrug "thanks for getting the truck back for me I appreciate it bells , I'll see you later okay" he said giving her a small smile before running up to the truck.