Epilogue

Rose stared out the window of the home in Denali, her growing belly made her feed more than before. She dropped her hand to her stomach biting back the tears the wanted to spill at the reminder.

It had been three months ... three months since the entire fight with the first vampire. The battle that effectively took away half of her soul without warning, the battle that had every Cullen and Jacob is a somber mood.

She turned her eyes to the body laying on the small hospital cot , yet another bag of blood hooked up to the IV. For three months there hadn't been any change—Carlisle declared Bella brain dead but Rosalie wasn't ready to give up yet, she felt if she gave up it would completely destroy her.

"Your mama.. doesn't seem to want to wake up.." she whispered to her stomach

"Maybe once you're here she'll come back? What do you think?" The door to the room opened.

"Rose you've got your ultrasound today" said Alice quietly. Rosalie nodded her head, she got up with a bit of a struggle—her son had been growing abnormally fast —but since Carlisle had nothing to compare it too, he said the baby would be at full term by next month.

Before she left the room , she put a gentle kiss to Bella's cold lips. "I love you.." she whispered.

Alice watched the action with a sad smile, she knew the entire house wasn't the same without Bella—she quite literally sacrificed herself to make sure every one of them survived. She stared at the stack of magazines on the table —catalogues of wedding dresses;she bit her lip to stop herself from commenting.

While most of the Cullens came to terms with the fact that Bella won't come back Rosalie didn't—she didn't care , she kept making sure Bella's body received the nourishment it needed, she bathed the hybrid but since her pregnancy was becoming more difficult Alice and Esme helped her.

"You ready?" She asked coming out of her thoughts. The blonde nodded and her head, and closed the door to the room.

Later

After Rosalie's check up Carlisle deemed her little boy as healthy as could be , with both mom and son being taken care of.

Rosalie sat on the porch reading a book when she heard pounding paws run towards her. Her eyes went to the tree line as she looked at the russet wolf who stood looking to Bella's window.

The blonde gave the wolf sad shake of her head, causing the wolf to let out a heart breaking howl toward the sky. At the sound she felt her stomach move. Her baby kicked as he always did whenever he felt Jacobs presence. Jacob joked that it meant he was always going to be the favorite uncle.

She turned back to the wolf who gave her a nod before he disappeared back through the forest.

The blonde sighed closing her book, she dreaded returning to her bedroom, the bedroom where she hardly slept because Bella wasn't there.

————————————————————————-
Another month passed and Rosalie was nearing her due date, she continued her Virgil Bella's side. Telling her about everything she could think of.

Telling her about the name she picked out and whether was Rosalie was maybe to tired or maybe was too lost in her own thoughts to notice the slight twitch in Bella's fingers.

"I've chosen a name.. I wished you were here when I chose it but I think it's a good name Isaac Charlie Swan" she said laying her head down on Bella's shoulder.