Count yourself lucky or unlucky..

Spring flowers surrounded Bella , she stood still beside the pale vampire. A warm hand reached for a cold one.

The preparations had been set —plans were made and the now the day had finally come—the Cullens stood in formation, each wearing a glimmer of concern on their faces—Bella though didn't feel any concern but anger , anger at the fact that the red head created an entire army to avenge the death of a mate instead of coming herself. It was pathetic really.

Bella's eyes went up to the partly clouded skies, the rays of light that broke through the clouds hit the vampires in the clearing creating a beautiful array of lights.

A squeeze to her warm hand brought her out of her thoughts. She opened her mouth but bit back the words that threatened falling from her lips.Instead she brought the blondes vampires' hand to her lips. Placing a soft kiss on the back of it.

"I love you" she whispered impossibly soft, she smiled a small smile before thundering footsteps broke through the clearing breaking their moment.

She turned to face the sound, her own heart pounded in her chest in anticipation —she felt both Aether and Delphine thrum through her body violently —aether reacting to the multiple signs of his own magic while Delphine thrummed to protect their mate—their family —their life. The pulsing sprits thrumming though her entire being lit up her eyes brighter as it tracked their enemies movements—her eyes went to the woods where Jacobs pack and the Hale pack stayed in the covers of the trees. Ensuring they were there and would await the signal to attack.

Red eyes and pale faces as far as her eyes could see—unknown to her but lost to families and loved ones , added even more anger to the anger simmering in her chest.

Her eyes stopped on a familiar red whispering in the ear of a boy that looked awfully like the boy her father had been searching for.

"Victoria" she said in a slightly amplified voice using her magic , the smile lighting up here features would send thrills to any enemy's' spine.

"I'm honored" the smile turned into a full blown smirk, she took a step away from her mate tilting her head —her eyes never left the Red eyed vampire. "You brought and entire army to deal with lil' old me" her fist clenched the vampires the newborns ran forward as she struck down her fist into the ground sending a resounding crack through the air—her magic pulsed through her body into her fist as the ground split apart, some of the newborns who were slow to react fell into the crack.

"You really shouldn't have" she said her eyes never leaving the red head. The signal was lit as soon as it did pandemonium ensued .

The Cullens launched for forward in pairs to deal with newborns. The sound of paws thundering down into the clearing sent another bout of nervousness down their enemy's backs.

Bella wasn't idle either each vampire that came toward. Her she dealt with efficiently tearing legs , arms, heads off shoulders —with each death, remnants of magic pulsed back into her as she moved forward some eyes solely focusing on her prize.

She heard her a voice say her name through the cacophony of noises , labeling it as the pixie she turned to see three vampires attacking Rosalie as the blonde fought valiantly easily taking on the two but the third seemed to cause some issues —her fingers tingled with sparks.

With speed she reached the vampire near Rosalie's back and sent bolts of lightning through it.

"You okay ?" She asked her eyes surveying the vampire for any cracks and damage.

Rosalie heaved in a breath after ripping off the newborns head. "Yeah I'm fine" her eyes went back to the battlefield —the wolves working in tandem with the Hale pack and the Cullens soon the entire field was littered with vampire remains.