Symbols?

And so Emmet got his ass kicked by Rosalie In less than five minutes — the big oaf was completely stunned by Rosalie's speed and strength. It was truly a delight to witness and even better to gloat. She jumped around the oafish Emmet with a victorious grin plastered on her face while her mate merely shook her head at the childish behavior.

The entire discussion or argument about the Volturi forgotten and just plain old fun was had in the Cullens home or well would've been if Carlisle didn't receive a call at 23;30 pm that evening.

The jovial mood disappeared in an instant at the sound of the voice on the other end, now Bella surely didn't understand what all the fuss was about and she would've thought that the Cullens would be happy at the fact that their cousins would be visiting them.

But clearly she missed the memo because the hybrid felt severely out of the loop.

"Alright why does it feel like we're going to be entertaining Aro in a couple of hours instead of your cousins ?" She asked confusedly , her eyes trailed the various expressions in the room each looking concerned but then she stopped on Edward and she knew if anyone had a reason to be worried it'd be eddy after all Tanya was very much after the broody vampires' virtue.

"I can't read minds so out with it eddy? ... or is the entire family worried about your virtue being stolen? Personally I think it's a cause for celebration —I mean being your age and still a virgin.. is a travesty" she said mocking sadness, though her eyes were full of glee at the vampires expression.

"Bella .. darling remember how we said that the Denalis are Volturi loyalists??" Asked her mate from beside her ..

"Ooooh" pieces of the puzzle finally clicked in the hybrids mind "Ooh I see .. you're afraid that is they find out rose and me they're going to be running to the Volturi the first chance they get?" She asked now fully understanding the grim expressions on the Cullens faces.

A pat to her cheek told her she was right "right.. though you were right in your own way too. Tanya will surely be after my dear brothers virtue" a grin forced its way into Bella's face even in the somber mood.

"I know right... man I've heard the stories but I wouldn't mind seeing it in person." She mused out loud.

"Bella you might.." Carlisle paused unsurely

"You don't want me to be here when they come?" She finished for the struggling man?

A nod was all she received accompanied by a apologetic expression. Bella wasn't offended if anything a bit put out that she didn't get to witness eddy scream like a girl while trying to run away from a succubus.

She shrugged in response to Carlisle "eh .. no biggie though.. I'd hate to miss Edwards fun times.." she said pouting , she looked to Emmet "be a great bro and record it for me? Please?"

"Oh hells yeah! definitely Bells"both the hybrid and Emmet ignored the offended hey sound from Edward.

"What do you say Peanut? Want me to take you out on a date? Maybe indulge in some meat..??" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Is that a euphemism for" replied the blonde motioning you Bella's crotch.

A bark of laughter left the hybrid "no.. oh my god rose ! Your mothers in the room" she said mocking outrage.

"Isabella I wouldn't put it past you" she deadpanned.

"Not alone you guys" groaned Alice covering her ears with her hands.

Bella took Rosalie's hand "I meant .. dinner peanut or lunch ... either works or maybe both.." she said with a shrug, they were barely out of the room before Bella pushed the vampire up against the wall in the hallway.