Anything for you always

The room was quiet, as the two immortals stared at each other like the stars hung from their eyes. Bella couldn't believe she had finally given the woman what she wanted, a heartbeat , blood rushing through her veins, the ability to walk in the sun without fear of being exposed. Even though Bella was sure she didn't need the ring but the engagement ring on Rosalie's finger was charmed to allow her to walk in the sun without a care in the world.

Of course Bella wasn't completely sure of all the improvements or new strengths they had but was she did know was that she definitely felt stronger, faster and better than she did before. Like all she needed was to finally accept the change , the transition into her life and she felt whole.

"Bella .. what's going on? What have you done?" The voice held confusion which reminded Bella that they weren't fully alone.

She turned her eyes away from Rosalie's eyes and looked toward Carlisle , noticing that every Cullen stood near the door.

"I created a spell to change myself and Rosalie into a different kind of vampire"she answered simply.

It's been a few hours since she fed and she felt her gums ache once more.
"Peanut I have to feed" she said to Rosalie, the girl nodded, Bella knew the two blood bags that were in the fridge was about the only human blood Carlisle stored.

"Yay .. can I take Bella -bear on her first hunt?" Bella chuckled at the bear like vampires exuberance.

"Sorry em but I'm not going to be joining your diet." She replied with a shake of her head, ignoring Edward outraged look she focused on Carlisles more pensive look.

"If Rosalie and I feed from humans we won't kill them —but for now until I'm sure of my control I'll be drinking from blood bags only—and at the minute you're out of it so I think Ill drop by the hospital."

She said passing the vampires "coming Rose?" The blonde smiled and blurred out of the room leaving Bella behind.

"Damn she's even faster than Edward!" Said Emmet out loud and Bella smiled proudly.

"Yeah.. but not faster than me" she said disappearing out of the Cullens sight.

In a blink of an eye Bella was inside the car just as Rosalie opened the drivers side. Laughter left Bella's mouth "thought you could beat me didn't you?" She said watching the vampire slip into the car.

Violet eyes stared back at her, the blonde arched an eyebrow "it seems you've become even cockier" she quipped Bella scoffed playfully.

"As if you don't enjoy my cock" she teased, the grin on her face was positively sinful, as she appraised the blonde salaciously.

Rosalie squirmed in her seat "eat ... then we play" she said winking at the hybrid.

Later

Bella and Rosalie arrived at the hospital they remained in the car the car park was empty beside a few ambulances.

"How exactly do you plan to get blood darling?" Asked Rosalie. Bella widened her eyes , and groaned at not thinking this trip entirely through.

"Not too sure I guess I'll try and ask first?" She joked,the look Bella received in return made the hybrid want to crawl into a hole and never come out.