Goodbye is the saddest word

Even through her drunk haze she found the reservation without trouble—she used her senses to find the wolves—pushing her magic outward, she recognized the magic she was searching for .

She recognized a few more and definitely picked up Jacobs' but that didn't matter right now. She strolled straight up to the large council home pushing the door wide open spreading her arms widely, gaining the attention of the old men sitting around on chairs.

She ignored Jacobs confused look and focused on the tall, built man standing with his head slightly bowed.

"Oh don't mind me—" she said slurring her words slightly.

"Carry on, I'm only hear to deliver a promise...I did make you a promise didn't I Sammy?" She asked sarcastically.

"Bella .. are you drunk?" Asked Jacob smelling his sister, she smelled like a brewery.

"Drunk? Pfffft no.." she replied, her demeanor changed immediately as she pushed passed Jacob to the shifter that stared back into her eyes.

In a blink of an eye Bella was in front of the wolf, her hand wrapped around his neck as she squeezed— she felt him struggling under her hold.

She spoke into the room "Don't even think of interfering"

She released the magic she received from aether—it was mostly mental attacks —having control of someone's mental state never excited or appealed to the enchantress however the was a spell she learned where she transport someone she was focusing on into the spiritual realm. Her eyes peered into brown before —she whispered Ancient Greek underneath her breath.

Creating complete darkness around them. Her whispers echoed through the empty expanse of space taunting the shifter.

"Do you like what I've done with the place?" She asked airily—her voice was tight with barely controlled emotions. She stood behind to shifter who struggled to speak.

"Cat caught your tongue?" She asked —clenching her fist tighter as pulled the very oxygen from the shifters body.

"I guess that's just me then.. see I was sitting my house, my empty house. Thinking about what you did—what you thought while you doing it and for the life of me I don't know what you were trying to accomplish." She said loosening her grip a bit.

"You can talk now" she said into the darkness.

"I .... I'm sorry .. I didn't ...think I just ... wanted to make you pay ... by telling your Charlie that you were with a leech." He said struggling.

Bella's eyes darkened as she listened she picked up the struggling shifter by the scruff of his neck and threw him into a wall—the change of the mindscape was instant.

The view changed to Emily standing in the kitchen cooking as Bella and Sam watched, she noticed the smile of the wolf's face before she snapped her fingers and let the wolf watch Emily pick up the knife and turn to the window—the knife touched the flesh of her neck —Bella watched impassively as the woman slit her own throat,blood spurting from the wound .

The knife clanging to the ground —Sam ran inside the house trying to stop the bleeding. Bella stood over them as Emily opened her eyes staring into Sams.

"This.... is ... your ... fault ... Sam" she whispered before her eyes glazed over falling limp in his arms. The shifter screamed for her to wake up.

"Why are you doing this!?" He screamed at Bella —his body shaking violently.

Bella in turn gave him a blank look "doesn't feel good does it?" She asked leaning against the kitchen counter as Sam pleaded for his imprint to wake up.