Prologue

Ugh. Why does my head hurt so much?

"Young Master Pier, it's time for you to wake up."

Huh?

Streams of sunlight beamed through the cream-colored curtains and flooded the room in a melancholic state.

My eyes slowly opened themselves as the blurry vision cleared a little bit.

Where... am I?

"Young Master Pier, do not make your father wait longer," an old lady dressed in a maid's outfit spoke. Her voice was laced with a mixture of frustration and annoyance.

"Alright, I'll be right there," I said and she seemed surprised at my response. I would be surprised if I were in her shoes.

"Is there any problem?" I asked the old lady as she continued displaying her bewildered face.

"N-Nothing, young master. I have already prepared your outfit for today," she said as she went out of the room and closed the door. The perplexed look on her face continued to mingle in my head for a little longer than necessary.

What the heck is happening?

Alright, calm down, Eliam. Compose yourself.

I scanned my memories of the things that happened.

I went to the library to study for the finals, after that, I went home...

I was dragged into the middle of a gang fight... stabbed...

"Live life to the fullest for me, that's what I failed to do."

Oh my god, wasn't all of those a dream? Don't tell me...

I immediately got up from the extremely comfortable bed and ran to the full-body mirror located in the corner of the room.

"Oh my god..." I gasped as I fought in a staring match against the reflection in the mirror.

Dark hair, blue eyes...

"Is that me? Holy shit why am I so pretty?" I touched my face and felt the smooth skin hum as my fingers glided through the soft cheeks. It felt like looking at something purely inside my imagination and dreams!

I closed my eyes and focused, who was that voice? Where am I? Who am I? What is this place?

The flashbacks suddenly started barging into my head which gave me a terrible headache

Oh my god, what a terrible series of memories!