Chapter 84 - The Knight and His Master

Gideon's eyes were puffy as he finished crying.

"Y-Young Master, do you want to go back to the Kingdom?" He asked the man who was sitting beside him.

Pier looked at their surroundings.

It was peaceful, it was calming.

"Yes."

That one answer was full of conviction.

"I still have many things to do back at the kingdom," He answered.

Pier Belmiunde's anger, the main reason why he wanted to go back to the kingdom.

He could not just sit around when he felt what the original Pier did when he was wronged by the world.

He owed this another chance of life to the original Pier. He could at the very least return the suffering Pier had experienced to those who made him feel like that.

He wasn't being hypocritical.

He could not pretend that he did not want to just let things go and make everything proceed on its supposed path.

"Then... are we going to go back tomorrow?" Gideon asked.

"No. I still need to help the people here," He spoke and Gideon's suspicions were once more ignited.

"There's more? Young master, they're not human at all!" He warned Pier.

He knew that they weren't human when he saw the cloaked stranger's eyes glow red.

It was even further confirmed when he saw the stranger change himself into another creature.

"I know," However, it was a different response from what he had expected.

"Then..."

"That person. He helped me get away from the kingdom," Pier spoke as he pushed his hair back with his hands as he laid on the ground fully.

His body was still aching in random places and his head was still hurting.

He could only pat Gideon's head as the knight cried. He could not move too much.

"How..."

"I guess you already know what the Crown Prince had said," He spoke as he laid his arm on the top of his head.

The shining stars were giving him comfort and the moonlight was providing him serenity.

"Is it true...?"Gideon wanted to assure the Crown Prince's statements coming from his master.

"That Prince Asher asked you to be..."

"It is. He did ask me to be his concubine," Pier chuckled as he remembered the time when Asher begged him to stay and become his concubine.

"Young master-"

"It's fine," Pier spoke as he closed his eyes and allowed himself to indulge the cold air.

"I was upset, of course. How could he ask me to be his concubine? Does he think I am some sort of disposable material that he can just claim anytime he wants to?" He laughed as he spoke the words.

A frown immediately made its way on Gideon's forehead as he heard the confirmation.

"That's why I went on my way to get out of the kingdom and he helped me," He lied.

It was partially true though. He did plan on getting out of the kingdom after becoming legal and going on the journey that he planned.

But instead, he was abducted by a vampire and was brought into one of the most dangerous mountains in the Eastern Continent.