Chapter 91 - Reveal

"Young master, I could not find my sword!" Gideon called out to Pier with a loud voice as he was trailing back at the top of the mountain with the two bone monsters.

"Let's go back," Pier spoke as he departed from the dance with Ciaran.

The man gave his arm one last squeeze before nodding and letting go of him.

"Can I... keep the music box?" Pier asked as he turned his head to look at the box that Ciaran had brought for him.

The man did not verbally reply and simply nodded his head.

"Thanks!" He had a smile on his face as he went to grab the music box placed on the spot where the stone had been.

It was the man's first gift for him after all.

"Young master- oh!" Gideon spoke when he saw Pier holding a box.

"Young master, did the vampire propose to you already?" Gideon asked in a whisper-like manner as he eyed Ciaran with an angry glare.

He thought that the box was a container for the wedding ring Pier was wearing.

Gideon's eyes then started to drift from glaring at Ciaran down to Pier's hands and indeed.

Gasp!

"Young master! Please do not get married yet! It is still too early! You need to learn more about having intercourses with- hmpf!" Pier immediately covered Gideon's mouth.

Even though the knight was whispering, he knew Ciaran could still hear Gideon's blabbering mouth.

He turned to look at Ciaran and indeed, the vampire prince had an obvious smile on his face as he looked at another distance, trying to avoid Pier's own.

"Young Master, the ring in your hand looks very expensive, however, do not be swayed by jewelry! I have seen countless nobles suffer in marriage because- ouch!" Pier now smacked Gideon's face lightly so that the knight would shut up.

"Ciaran did not propose, idiot," He replied and Gideon's eyes widened.

"Oh my, is that so, young master? Then a promise ring? Aww," Gideon had another set of puppy eyes on his face as he stared at his master with dream-like expressions.

He was thinking it was some sort of promise between two individuals that they would get married soon.

"Shut up"

"I see that the vampire is still your fiancé, young master hehe- achk!"

Pier could not contain it anymore as he choked Gideon.

---

Thud!

Thud!

Thud!

The giant skeleton monsters marched their way from the fifth mountain back to the fourth mountain where Ciaran had instructed the vampires to wait for him.

Gideon was on one skeletal monster as he was inspecting how to pierce the bones of the giant monsters even without a sword.

On the other one were the young master and the vampire prince.

"Hmmm... I think I need to have a new sword that is better and can pierce your skull," Gideon spoke as he had one hand below his chin as if he was solving an all-time problem in mathematics.

"Your knight sure is noisy," Ciaran commented as he leaned on his hands while his body was leaning back as well.

Pier laughed as he watched Gideon run around the head of the burning monster.