Chapter 86 - Munchkin

A cold breeze entered the cracks and windows of the house perched on top of the biggest tree on the second mountain.

"Mhm," Pier groaned as he hugged the blankets closer in his body. The cold atmosphere made him want to sleep in more.

Ciaran chuckled as he watched the white-haired young master cover himself with the blankets. Only Pier's hair was now visible because his entire body was under the blankets.

He leaned his head back on the wall that was right behind the bed and he started to recall the memory of the night they shared yesterday which he had saved in his mind.

"Fenrir" the young master's sweet and gentle voice called out to him and Ciaran buried his teeth further in the young master's skin.

He unconsciously blushed as he lowered his head in embarrassment.

Pier was so beautiful.

The most beautiful being that he had ever seen.

Never did he imagine the young master's skin could be that soft. It was so soft and was so addicting to touch that Ciaran's hands could not behave his own hands.

From Pier's face, shoulders, stomach, and back, every inch of skin did not portray any signs of imperfection. His rough and calloused hands felt like they were in paradise when they glided on the young master's skin.

His mind drifted to the young master's tantalizing and luscious lips.

'Ah... mhm'

His face reddened when he remembered the sweet moans that reverberated out of the young master's mouth. It was pure music to his ears.

Lastly, his mind drifted to the sight that he knew would be forever etched in his memories.

Ciaran breathed hard as he could not find the appropriate words to even describe the man lying beside him right now.

Ciaran knew it was not the right time and he could not force Pier but what he experienced last night exceeded his expectations and quenched his desires and frustrations.

It was simply perfect.

However, he was also dreading despite his happiness and the memories that they both created last night.

That's right, today would be the day they will conquer the fifth and the final mountain where their goal of destroying the stone was.

This meant that right after this day or the day after that, the possibility of Pier leaving and coming back to the Taron Kingdom was almost assured.

He clenched his hands and his fists trembled.

Even though he was a creature powerful enough to threaten a kingdom with only a few of his forces, he still could not force the only person he liked to stay with him.

He was trying very hard to accept the fact that Pier would come back to the kingdom once everything was over but it's getting harder for him every day.

He did know one thing. That when the young master was gone, he should start rebuilding his reputation.

As the last vampire who had the blood of royalty in their kingdom and as the next chief of the clan that was possibly killed.

'If I achieve all of my plans...'

His gaze turned to the young master who now had his eyes opened.

The clear and striking blue eyes met with his green ones.

'If I achieve all of my plans I could finally focus back on making you mine'

"Fuck," Pier cursed when he woke up.