Chapter 92 - End

Everyone watched as Clone escaped to the fifth mountain's forest while carrying a broken Hex on her shoulders.

"A-Are you going to kill them...?" A voice asked beside Pier and the young master turned his head to look at the source of the voice.

It was the leader of the scouts that helped Pier and Ciaran scout the third mountain.

The leader of the scout backed off when he saw the knight who slammed Hex down on the ground many times staring at him with a warning glare.

"Don't worry, I won't," Pier spoke as he reached his hand out to the leader of the scouts.

The vampire flinched as he backed off.

He did not want to be slammed multiple times on the ground and have his entire body broken.

Hex might have endured it but he thinks he probably won't survive it.

The young master's hand went closer and the vampire closed his eyes, afraid that he would soon be the next person running in the forest of the fifth mountain.

But just like what Pier did when they were taking shelter at the third mountain

Pat.

Pat.

Pat.

"Hehe," Pier laughed lightly as he patted the vampire's soft hair.

The vampire also started to slowly open his eyes when he felt the light taps of the stranger on his head.

"I like your hair," One phrase made its mark on the vampire's mind as he blushed tenfold with the stranger's compliment on his hair.

However, it was soon disturbed when he felt two pairs of glares sent on his way and when he looked behind the beautiful stranger patting his head,

Their chief and the knight had murderous glares on their faces as they watched the young master happily pat the vampire's head.

'That... that could've been me!' They both had the same thought in their minds.

"Young master," Gideon approached the laughing Pier and the young master turned his head again to look at his knight.

"Hmmm?" He asked while he was combing his hair through the scout leader's hair.

The vampire flinched when he saw the knight's jaw tighten and the veins on Gideon's forehead revealed themselves.

He gave the vampire a menacing glare before he reverted on his innocent-looking face as he answered Pier.

"There's another creature waiting for your return," He spoke and both of Pier's eyebrows rose in confusion.

"Another creature?" He asked as he let go of the vampire's hair and he turned fully to give his full attention to Gideon.

Gideon gave the vampire a side smirk as he pulled his master away from the scout leader and into a more spacious place.

The scout leader of the vampires could only sweatdrop as he was contemplating what to think with the human who was acting all jealous of him.

"We need to talk, scout leader," A voice spoke behind him and the vampire felt horrified as the murderous aura of their chief can be felt behind him.

"I... I understand, Chief!" He spoke as sweat dribbled down his forehead.

---

"Gideon, where are we going?" Pier asked as he aimlessly followed the knight pulling on his hand.