Chapter 83 - Terrified

The two individuals who have been clashing for hours now stared at the person whom they were trying to protect.

Pier's white hair was the most noticeable feature on his entire body and Gideon found himself constantly looking at his master's white hair.

Pier looked at the knight who swore upon his title and name for him.

Gideon's body had changed so much for the past weeks that they weren't together.

It was an almost close to impossible change.

His body that was once just a little bit buffer than Pier was now totally changed into a body that was noticeably more muscular and stronger.

He eyed Gideon suspiciously as the knight also blatantly stared at him.

"What were you doing for the past months, Gideon?" Pier asked the knight and the latter averted his gaze when he saw his master's questioning ones.

"I... I have been training, young master," He answered truthfully and Pier raised his eyes at the response.

He then turned his head to look at the man who was now in his human form.

It was his first time seeing Ciaran's wolf form and he wanted to inquire more but he knew now was not the right time.

Ciaran was all naked inside the ice enclosure Pier had made.

The young master then proceeded to remove the cloak that he was wearing and went to the spot where Ciaran was trapped.

The Vampire Prince bowed his head after seeing that Pier was starting to walk towards him.

"What's wrong?" the young master asked and Ciaran shook his head.

"I'm sorry," he apologized and Pier sighed.

He knew where this was going again.

"I was not able to protect you when you got lost in the fourth mountain," He whispered in shame.

"Remove"

Immediately, the ice that was freezing the vampire prince dissipated into small ice crystals until it disappeared into the air.

Pier avoided looking down on Ciaran's lower half because he wanted to avoid seeing the manliness the vampire prince possessed.

However, it was the blessing itself that went into him.

Ciaran did not even bother covering himself with the cloak that Pier was handing to him as he went straight to enclose the young master in his arms.

"I'm so sorry, please forgive me," The vampire prince whispered in the person trapped in his arms.

Eek!

Pier flinched at the sudden contact and he could feel the bare body of the vampire prince.

Completely bare, from top to bottom and he was having an awkward time.

"I was so scared," He whispered once more and Gideon who was still trapped in his master's spell had wide eyes.

"GET AWAY FROM MY MASTER THIS INSTANT!" He raged while struggling inside the ice but to no avail, even with his strength, the knight could not break out.

Pier pushed the vampire prince away as he gave him the cloak.

"Wear that for now," He spoke as he turned to look at Gideon.

"Release"

He spoke again and the spell that was binding Gideon was released.

Without hesitations, Gideon pulled Pier and hid him behind his back as he pointed his sword at Ciaran again.