Chapter 75 - Entertainment

"Please come in, Prince Faust." The second prince of the Belmaid Empire entered the study of the Taron Kingdom's Crown Prince.

"I give my gratitude for the warm welcome," Faust spoke and Asher nodded his head in response.

Faust was wearing the usual luxury clothes the royalty of the empire wears. The guards stepped aside as to let the Prince in.

"Is the magic device ready?" The second prince asked without even sitting at the guest seats prepared.

Asher clicked his tongue silently at how Faust was acting.

The Belmaid Empire had just gone into war with another Empire on the northern side of the continent and things had been going smoothly for them as of current updates.

It was something that the Belmaid Empire could boast. They, along with the Taron Kingdom are the two territories that are experts in war.

"Yes, please follow me," Asher spoke and the two went directly to the table where Asher had placed the magic device that contained the recordings of Pier's performances.

He grabbed the crystal ball-like magic device and carefully handed it to Faust who had a grateful look on his face.

"Would you like to sit and have a cup of tea first?" He inquired the second prince and Faust nodded his head.

"It would be my pleasure,"

"Alright,"

Asher then instructed the knight guarding his door to tell the Head butler to bring them tea and snacks.

The knight nodded and bowed his head before following the Crown Prince's command and trotting away with prideful steps.

Asher turned his back to head inside the study once more and was about to close the door when a very familiar voice called him.

"Your Highness!"

He turned his head to look in the direction where the voice had just called and there he saw the woman he had completely forgotten about while he was resting and waiting for his arm to heal.

"Lady Elena," The Crown Prince smiled as he greeted the Lady who had copper blonde hair and was wearing a green-colored dress.

Elena loves the color green. It compliments her skin and hair perfectly together.

The lady hurried as she fastened her steps and approached the Crown Prince.

"P-Pardon my manners, I am simply excited to see his highness once more," She spoke as she bowed lightly after showing her hurried steps to the prince.

Asher smiled at her and dismissed the mistake she supposedly did.

"It is fine, Lady Elena. I am glad to have seen you once more too," He spoke in the usual gentle manner and Elena's beautiful smile widened at the response.

"Though I have a guest right now, unfortunately," Asher spoke with a hint of annoyance in his voice, and Elena's eyebrows slightly raised at it.

'Is he mad because that guest disturbed our time together?' She thought as she wondered who the guest was.

"Maybe we can spend some time when the guest leaves," Asher proposed and Elena's shoulders slightly lowered as she felt disappointed at the suggestion.

"I-I see. Then I will meet his highness-"

"No, it would be bad to send the lady after she had come personally to meet you, Prince Asher," A voice from inside the study spoke.

The voice was appealing to the ears and Elena's curiosity grew.