You owe me

"Who the hell are you?" The stranger fumed, and Jin swore he could actually see the steam coming out of his nostrils. The guy seemed extremely mad. The look on his face felt like deja vu. He particularly remembered himself looking the same yesterday when he got drenched in the iced latte, courtesy to a certain someone. Oh, what have you done Han Jaehwa?

However, he put on his usual business smile and replied, "You heard her."
The stranger scoffed. He didn't seem to have taken all the nonsense Jaehwa had spewed seriously.

"A scrawny little thing like you ain't scare me! Now get outta here man." The guy scoffed at him, baring his full set of teeth. Jin didn't know why the guy was showing off his teeth so much. There was nothing particularly intimidating about them, except for maybe the fact that they were all a nasty shade of brownish-yellow. He placed a hand to his chest as he exclaimed, "Excuse you! You are half my size. Who are you calling 'little'?"

The stranger did not quite like the comment. He suddenly stepped forward and swung his fist, "This f**ker just won't take a hint-"

The guy was cut off as Jin effortlessly blocked the punch. The next thing he knew, he had whirled him around twisting his arm to the back. "ARGHHH! ARGH! LET GO!"

"You know," Jin began, twisting his arm even further as the guy let out howls of pain, "You should really listen to what people are saying, and you should also show some respect to ladies. My, my what has the world come to. Chivalry is so dead... "

"ARRRGH! AAAARGH! LET GO! P-PLEASE! ARRGH!"

He began shedding tears as he bent down to the ground unable to bear the pain. Seokjin smiled again as he slowly let go of him and crouched down, coming to an eye level with his victim.

"It was self-defense." He stated, patting the dust off the guy's shirt and straightening his creases, "You won't be able to report it."

His victim gulped down as he fearfully watched the latter dust off his clothes. Seokjin looked back at him, all the previous hint of his classic polite smile gone from his face. "A word of advice." He tilted his head as he continued, "Don't. Not her. Not anyone."

He smiled as if a patient teacher was instructing his elementary school student, "Did you understand?"

The stranger didn't have an option but to fearfully nod his head. Seokjin's smile brightened, "Good."

He stood up straightening the sleeves of his own shirt as he looked down at the guy with the same condescending smile. "Especially not her," he spoke as he looked back at the way Jaehwa had run off to.

"Because that's my job."

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

"Han Jaehwa! Finally found you!"

Seokjin panted, bending to his knees as he neared the bus stop where he had finally found his debtor, sitting on the bench nonchalantly scrolling through her phone. Jaehwa looked up and as her coffee brown eyes fell on him, she made a grimace. "You're alive?"

"You are disappointed that I'm alive?" Jin exclaimed, as if he couldn't believe his ears. She gave him a look that suggested that she very much was disappointed at that. He pointed a finger at the girl, "You sneaky little brat! How could you just push me onto some thug and run away just because I'm your enemy? What would have happened if I had gotten hurt?!"

She rolled her eyes, "Oh please, he couldn't have done anything to you."

Jin gaped at her indifference. She didn't care! Before he could protest about it she raised a hand, halting him. "You were twice his size. His reflexes were slow. He was out of breath from running after me and he didn't pose any weapons. He was pretty much harmless and you had an advantage. You wouldn't have gotten hurt anyway."