Quirk Assesment: Standing Long Jump

After we were done with the ball throw and it was my turn for the next exercise. I left Fenrir out and to play with the girl. He looked like he enjoyed the attention and all the belly rubs that I didn't wanted to disturb him and just left him there.

Aizawa: Kid you ready?

Me: Yep.

Aizawa: Remember ump as far as you can with your quirk. I know that you might find a way to beat the score of the other kids without using your quirk. However, I would also like to see where the boundaries of your quirks are.

Me: Okay.

I stood there and began thinking about who to call. Until I could hear someone's voice over the connection, I shared with every single one of them.

Blaze: Call me Master!

I could feel how desperately he wanted to help me and so I agreed to call him. The moment I jumped, I summoned my black phoenix. Once I was in the air because of my jump, he came from my shadow picked me up and began hovering above the ground. I wasn't touching the ground and my phoenix wasn't either.

Me: So Aizawa-sensei? How far do you want me to go?

Aizawa: *Sigh* Why didn't I think of that... Come down you get an infinity.

Me: Okay.

But Balze had other plans.

Balze: Master, can you give me a moment?

Me: Ahm sure.

In the next moment he began flying up into the air only to drop and glide slightly above everyone head with an incredible speed. He then also picked up the Shoto and threw him up into the air.

Me: BLAZE!

He immediately flew towards Shoto and I caught him and helped him up behind me on my phoenix's back. In the next moment he slowed down and flew above the clouds still being on UA grounds.

Me: Oh my god. I am so sorry he did that.

Shoto: It's okay.

I could see the sparkles in his eyes and the small smile creeping up in his face.

Me: You okay?

Shoto: Yeah.

Me: Are you sure?

Shoto: I am fine.

Me: I really don't know what he was thinking!

Me: Blaze, never ever do that again! You know how dangerous this was? You could have killed him!

Blaze: I would never kill someone without Master's command or without them harming you.

Me: Blaze!

Balze: I can not tolerate anyone harming you, no one of us can. We will all serve and protect you no matter what.

Me: *Sigh* get us down.

Shoto: Can we stay up in the air a little longer?

Me: huh?

Shoto: Please?

Me: Sure! You wanna see something really cool?

Shoto: Yes.

Me: You heard him Blaze!

In the next moment my phoenix flew us a little bit down so that we could see the city from above and we began flying over it towards the beach. Only problem here was that we were not alone. As we were flying above the city, Hawks came flying to us even barely keeping up with us.