Hero vs Villain training!

After I delivered All Might to granny, I went to ground beta for the hero session with Hawks. Since Nezu was my father, I knew what we were supposed to do. Only question was if Hawks would stick to it or not.

Fenrir: Master, you look troubled.

Me: I am just thinking.

Fenrir: Is there something I can help with?

Me: No, not really. I was just wondering if Hawks would stick to what Dadzu told him to do with us.

Fenrir: Hero vs Villain exercise if I remember correctly.

Me: Yeah.

Fenrir: There is no need to be concerned about this.

Me: Huh.

Fenrir: I will let Abyss know. He will be assisting you in the exercise.

Me: Wait a moment.

Fenrir: What is it Master?

Me: Since when did I decide on calling Abyss for help? I was thinking of you and Pandora as a team.

Fenrir: No can do. We want teach that chicken a lesson and Abyss wants to see him too.

Me: Well, it can't be helped then. BUT tell him not to attack Hawks unless he attacks us for. That counts for everyone. No one is to attack anyone if they don't need too. Understand?

Fenrir: Yes.

Just like that Fenrir stopped walking down the hallway with me and jumped into my shadow. I went to my classroom in order to get my costume. I was already very excited about it too. I didn't know what Nezu and Aizawa decided on but I was sure it would be a great surprise. After I got the costume, I hurried down to ground beta and slipped towards the changing room.

 After I got the costume, I hurried down to ground beta and slipped towards the changing room

Me: Wow....

This looks amazing!

THANKS A LOT YOU TOO!!

The moment I took it out of the box it was stored in, a letter fell down to the ground. Naturally I picked it up. It was a description for the costume:

Dear Izu,

me and Aizawa both thought that this color would suit you best. Naturally it is made out the best materials I could get my hands on and I personally supervised Power Loader while he was creating your costume out of the blueprints, I gave him.

Here is some information about the capability of the costume:

-Fire proof

-Water proof

-Thermically resistance (This ensures that you will never freeze or get hot in this costume)

- Acid proof