Quirk Assesment Test: The end

After these test there were yet other test that I was not able to use my quirk at all. So I did my best and tried to do them. In the end I managed not to get on the last place on the remaining tests.

I was so glad that the test was over now.

Toshi: Yes, I am not in the last place!

Me: Congrats!

Toshi: So what do we do now?

Me: How about enjoy the rest of the day?

It was a very simple suggestion but something told me that this was not going according to my suggestion at all.

Toshi: Izu, we are staying at home almost the entire time.

Me: And what's wrong with that. It's cozy.

As we began arguing about what to do Bakugo came over to me.

Bakugo: Izuku can I have a moment with you?

Me: Sure.

Toshi: I won't go anywhere.

Me: If that is fine for you Bakugo, I trust Toshi. He is a good brother after all.

Bakugo: I am sorry. I know I already sad that but I had enough time to think about what I have done. I don't expect you to actually just forgive me or forget what I did. I just want another chance.

Me: If you promise me not to tell anyone about my past, then I'm willing to give you your chance.

Bakugo: You are still the kind hearted kid I know from all the years ago.

Toshi: If you hurt him even once or make him cry than I swear to god, no one can help you.

Bakugo: I know. I already got that lesson from Aizawa.

Toshi: Now come on Izuku let's go!

Me: Kay.

We were about to go back in to change if not for me seeing hos Todoroki was throwing me some glances. I was not the only one seeing that.

Toshi: You like him?

Me: Toshi!

Toshi: What? There is nothing wrong about it. Now do you like him?

Me: We barely know each other.

Toshi: We were about to go to the arcade, invite him over.

Me: Do you really think he would go with us?

Toshi: There is only one chance to find out!

Me: You're right!

I mustered all my courage and went to Todoroki. He clearly saw me come over and stopped in mid track.

Me: Hey Shoto! I was wondering if you would be free after school?

Shoto: Why?

Me: Me and Toshi wanted to go to the Arcade and spend some time there. I thought you might want to come with us. But that's only if you have time and you want to do that.

Shotot: I am sorry but I can't. My dad expects me to be at home.

Me: That pyromaniac of a hypocrite.

Shoto: Pfff--

Me: What?

Shoto: You really don't like him, do you?

Me: Nope. Not one bit.

Shoto: You know what, I would love to go.

Me: You sure you won't get in trouble afterwards?