Quirk Assesment: 50 meter dash

It was once again a new task that we should do and this time we had to do a 50-meter dash.

Aizawa: Can I get your attention again! Next up is the 50-meter dash. Each student must run fifty meters straight while using their Quirks to improve their mobility. I will record the time.

While he began to slowly call everyone out, I was left wondering what I should do. It was a dash and I could call upon anyone but then I was left wondering. Is there someone maybe that is even faster than my already know shadow creatures. I loved them. I really did but I had the urge to call upon an me unknown creature.

Me: I wonder if I can...

Hitoshi: Izu did you say something?

Me: Hm? Ah no. I was just muttering to myself.

Hitoshi: I see.

Before I knew it, it was my turn to run.

Aizawa: Izuku, Bakugo, your turns!

We both began walking towards the line where we would start running.

Call upon me, Master!

Me: Hm?

Bakugo: What nerd?

Me: Did you just say something?

Bakugo: Nope.

Once we arrived we quickly stretched for a little bit and began to go down and get ready.

Call me, MASTER!

There it was again. I knew from the last time I asked Bakugo that he didn't say a thing and if he did this voice didn't sound like his. Come to think of it, it didn't sound as if it would belong to anyone.

I am here to serve you! NOW CALL ME, MASTER!

I began spacing out which was clearly visible since, Bakugo and Aizawa called out to me and only by the third time I responded back.

Aizawa: Midoriya!

Me: Hm?

Aizawa: I was calling your name. You are spacing out.

Me: Oh sorry.

Aizawa: Is something wrong?

Me: Uh no, not really.

Aizawa: Okay then get ready.

Master!

Aizawa: On my mark.

We I went low to the ground ready to run and jump to call my creature.

Aizawa: Ready, Set, GO!

NOW, MASTER!

Once I heard the go I ran and jumped into the air.

Me: PANDORA!

The name came to me like if I had known it for a long time but it was my first time ever calling out this name.

Thank you master!