Izu-cat!

Shoto's POV:

I just skipped my special training routine with my father and decided to escape that hellhole of a home. It was such a nice day too. Nothing was better than to go on a stroll. However the entire time I was walking into a random direction I couldn't stop thinking about Izuku.

He looked nice and cute!

I wonder if he would let me touch his hair... It did look fluffy.

Would it be weird if I asked him?

I should probably not do that.

He will be creeped out!

I was just walking around until I saw a large shadowish black thing jump over me.

Me: Huh?

Thanks to all the training I had, I immediately went into a fight stance but upon looking at the creature, I quickly realized it was the wolf that was following Izuku all around.

Me: Fenrir if I remember correctly.

Fenrir: WOOF!

I got a node out of him before he came close to me and slightly bit into my pants and began pulling me towards the direction he came from.

Me: Why are you even alone?

The moment I said that aloud, I immediately realized that he never leaves Izuku side. This could only meant that something happened to Izuku and that thought alone send shivers down my spine.

Me: Lead the way.

Naturally I gave in and began running into the direction he pulled me only moments ago. It didn't take long for him to follow me and began leading the way for real. After a run off about 15 minutes, we came to an alley and I could see a huge nine tailed fox which I immediately recognized as Kuro.

But that was not all. Upon finding Izukus signature red boots and his bag along an UA uniform, I immediately feared the worst. Luckily there was no blood and no signs of a fight. So he wouldn't be injured at all.

Me: Where is Izuku?

The fox moved his tail that was around him and there I saw something small and dark green. It looked fragile, scarred and fluffy. All in all it was a cute ball of fluff until I realized what it was. A cat. It had the same color of fur like Izukus hair. Now putting one and one together I immediately knew that this was Izuku. Only question was why was he a cat?

What happened to him?

Oh my gosh he looks soo cute!

I want to pet him and hold him in my hands.

Me: Izuku?

The cat slightly moved from the rolled position it was in and faced me this time. It had the same brilliant emerald green eyes that looked like precious emeralds.

Once the cat saw me, it came over me.

Izuku: MEW!

Me: I- Uhm.. What happened?

Izuku: MEW MEW MEW!

Me: I don't understand a word. I am sorry.

He went over to his phone and tapped it but it looked broken for me. However there was only one thing he could have wanted to tell me and that was that he wanted to contact someone but who?

After he did that he looked at me but I couldn't help it but pick him up off the ground. The fox vanished as soon as he walked over to me. As for the wolf, he was still there watching over us but from a saved distance.