Let's start with some greetings!

"G-good morning." Bright said quickly before leaving. Not even giving a chance for Win to react or reply.

"What the fuck was that?" Khao asked as soon as Bright leaves them.

"I don't knew, these has been going on for a while now." Win answered, they just finished their breakfast together.

"By awhile, how long has it been?" Aj query. 

"Uhm, I think about a week, ah no today makes it two weeks."

"The fuck!? do need any help? we can kick his ass and knock some sense into his brain."

"Khao~ no, that's not nice."

"Ugh seriously Win, one of these days Imma smack your head first before Bright." Khao reply back.

"Like I can't do that right now." Win said as he smack Khao and Aj head.

"What the hell, why did you smack mine?" Aj said as he shielded his head with his hand.

"Uhm, for balance I guess, its not fair if Khao is the only one get it."

"So much for being 'it's not nice.' tsk, hypocrites!"

"Say what you want. I don't care." Win said. Now reaching the parking lot, Khao would send Win back to his faculty right after they have breakfast together.

"But seriously, does it not bother you?" Aj asked carefully, knowing the history.

"Well to say that I wasn't is a complete lie. I was bothered by it on the first day, but then again I remembered I need to get this through and I think Bright is trying too."

"Trying to what? fuck your life again? Win you are too naive, you need to grow up and see some people can't change." Khao replied, not exactly minding Win's feelings right now. Win was keeping quiet after hearing that. Seeing that, Aj smack Khao for not being considerate.

"Oh God, Win am sorry but you know how I felt. You know we care about you and uncle Tay asked us to - "

"I know... it's just that, I don't really believe that some people can't change...because from the way I see it, all people changes for good or for worse. Even you changed, Aj, Pluem, Mike, Gun... although there were things that didn't change, but that doesn't change the fact that you guys have changed. Even I have changed..." Win speaks up. Hearing all of this Khao just sigh in defeat.

"Fine, just tell us if things get too unbearable."

"Okay..." Win said a bit cheerily, he feels he just got a permission from his guardian.

****************

"So how are you progressing?" Mike asked, as he take his seat beside Bright.

"I follow your advise..."

"Good... so what did you do?"

"I greet him... everyday..."

"J-just that?" Mike asked again a bit confused.

"Well what else? I've been doing it for two weeks already."

"WHAT!? You've been greeting him for two weeks straight?"

"That what I was telling you."

"BRIGHT! what else?"

"NOTHING! just that."

"OH MY FUCK, seriously you turned into an idiot if anything with Win in it... This week, he will be joining our activities. Make sure you talk to him."

"I AM TALKING TO HIM."

"NO YOU'RE NOT MORON! YOU ARE GREETING HIM!" Mike yells back.

"Oh my god Mike, I greet him by talking like 'good mornin' 'good evenin' sometimes a 'hais and byes'..."

"KILL ME RIGHT NOW! you are so dumb. ughhh!" Mike stands up leaving Bright alone, he feels like he just lost some braincells.

******************

Win's PoV

I packed few stuff like water and snacks, we were informed to group up at xx bus stop and thank god it was near to my dorm. These pasts weeks has been oddly weird. With Bright constantly greeting me everyday to the point that I can anticipate it. Everytime I saw him, I remembered my dream. And that made me realize something. I wasn't the only one affected by his acts few years before. He too might be affected by it too. But I can't assume stuff that I don't know. I tried to reply his greeting back these past few days, but he was just too quickyto run away.

"Ugh I mean why bother greeting if you just run away right after." I said it to nobody as I lock my dorm door. I thought I heard a soft sound of door being slam, but as I scan through my area nobody was around. I look at the time, I still have time before reaching the bus stop.

To my surprise the bus was already there. Am I late? I quickly board the bus. Almost all the seats have been taken..

"WIN!"

"Hey Mike!" I waved back at him as he signaled for me to sit besides him. I went and take the seat that he offered.

"Is everyone here?" I asked.

"Not yet, only one person left..."

"Who?" I asked curiously.

"Our club president."

"Ouh..."

"Okay Win you stay here, let me go look for him okay." Mike said as he calls Bright and went out from the train.

Few minutes later, Mike was pushing Bright as they both ride the bus. He shoved Bright hard enough for him to stumbled forward a bit.

"You go and take that empty seat beside Win, I'll sit here." I can hear Mike voice clearly. A soft smile managed to escape from my lips. Mike really is a good friend. I look at the said man in the eye. His eyes wide open, with his mouth slightly parted. I close my eyes as I take a deep breathe calming myself. I can do this.

"Go now! or do you want to stands up for 3 hours?" Mike whispers, but strangely I can still hear them, might be because how his lips moves. The bus wasn't exactly a quiet one, with the engine on, and our club members murmuring voices, yet I can still hear them perfectly.

"I can stand for a year than making him uncomfortable." Bright replied back.

"You are making him uncomfortable right now by not taking the only empty seat beside him." Mike retorted back. Bright then turn his gaze toward me again. I managed to throw a shy smile. And I can see he nervously walk toward me.

"H-Hi, Win... G-good morning." He said before he takes the seat beside me.

"Good morning to you too." I reply which made him turn his head quickly to meet my gaze. He look quite surprised. Before his face turns all red he quickly looks away. Being this near to him, is making me hears my own heart beats... I need to calm myself down, I don't want to cause a scene. Should I strike a conversation?

"Y-You know, I-I've been meaning to g-greet you back..." He looks at me again, ears red, face red.

"I..I... I'm sorry." he said as he wais at me.

"N-no it's fine... don't do that." I said as I hit his shoulder lightly.

"O-okay... just.. I'm sorry, for that..."

"There is nothing wrong with greetings." I replied.

"Just, I'm sorry... for everything too." he managed to said that as he looks at me dead serious.

Well, things bound to get awkward. Right after he said that, silence engulf us both.