Prologue

"Win, come here for a moment." New called his son.

"Yes pa?" A cute bunny teeth smiled formed on his face hearing his foster father voice.

"Come here, daddy want to see you." New explained.

"Again? He just called us in the morning." Win teases which he can hear his daddy groan inside the tab.

"Win! I miss you already, come here and show your face..." Tay insisted.

"See..." New told Win. Smiling at his family antiq.

"Be honest daddy, which one do you actually misses the most. Me or papa New?" Win demand. Hiding his smirk while eyeing on his papa to play along.

"Right honey, which one do you miss the most. Me or our lovely, cute son?" New said while hugging Win.

"Th--this. NO! THIS IS NOT FAIR. I won't choose, I rather be dead than choosing between you two... but honestly, I miss your papa more, like a little bit more. If the adoration of missing you both can be explain with number, I would say... I miss papa New 0.01milimeter more than Win."

"Huh! but you said it yourself that you won't choose!" Win give him his pouty looks.

"Yeah honey. And to think you miss me 0.01milimeter... I think we should cut our daily calls." New told his husband on the phone.

"Whaaaat! No, New baby. My elaborated explanation was easy to understand and you only picked up that 0.01mm? And Win dear, you were the one that ask the question. Question like these is not good for our relationship..." It was clearly evident that Tay was sulking like really sulking. His funny features with his eyes rolls upward and a cute gaping mouth makes both New and Win laugh.

"ahahaha! Daddy! we were just joking... Of course I miss you too!" Win said as he throw his flying kisses to the screen."

"Gosh! really, I am coming there once I finish my work here again. And I am gonna punish you!" Tay try to intimidate his son.

"Really? or are you going to punish papa instead?" Win reply makes New blushes, then he smack Win on the arm playfully.

"Win! don't say things that makes me embarrassed gosh!"

Now they were all laughing.

***

Going to Canada for a year was really the greatest choice Tay had ever make for his family. Not only it manages to make Win back to his cheerful self, it also make Win opened up to them with his problem. When Win told them what was happening to him. Both Tay and New knew that their son was in love. But with whom Win didn't tell, and Win didn't tell his parent the whole thing that has happened to him, all those x-rated stuff. He think it might be best to keep it in, because God knows what will Tay do if he knew all of it.

But staying for another year in Canada was not in the plan. When Win told his parent that he still want to stay in Canada for a bit, New didn't hesitate to agree and with that him staying with Win too. Though Tay was reluctant into agreeing to it. He had no choice but to admit that it was for the best. Because he needs to return back to the company after taking a very-very long break.

By the time Win was completely Okay. He then begins to reconnect with his gang. Only to get an earful from them. They were telling Win about their university life, how lonely they were without Win and stuff. But then comes another problem. When his gang mentioned that Bright was looking for him. A sudden pang in his heart with his surrounding getting smaller and smaller was making him hard to breath. He manages to calm himself as he plead his friends not to tell Bright or any of his gang about him. It was for the best.

Khao who sees this, immediately understood as well as his other two friend. Actually, before Win contacted them. Tay and New has already given them a head up few weeks before, they told them about Win conditions as Tay and New felt it was unfair to keep this from his childhood friend and also they need someone at his age to better understand him and protect him.

Aside from studying at home, Win also managed to get a part time job in Canada. And he loves his Job as it was the most relaxing Job ever. He worked at a pet cafe in Canada. Everyday except weekends from 8 to 5.

But staying forever in Canada was not in the plan. By the age 19, Win and New return back to Tay after two years staying in Canada. Because Tay need them by his side.