Special Part, Fiends plan.

"So how about this weekend??" Mike suggested.

"Sure I think we can make it work." Pluem nodded his head with his hand on his chin.

"Are you sure he would buy it?" Aj asks Khao.

"How long have we known him? Just some teary eyes and cracking voice that almost sounded crying will make his soft." Khao answered. As they finalize their perfect plan. It was Mike and Gun originally but hearing it makes Khao, Pluem agrees which makes Aj agrees too.

"The thing about Win is, if you don't tell him about it. He wont even notices it. He is that dense when it comes to human relation. He expects everyone to be honest, open up freely." Khao explains to Mike when he ask about Win.

"That's why when someone throws flirt at him, he wont get it." Aj just smile shaking his head, remembering they dear friend who was about to be sacrifice this Saturday for the sake of Win development.

"I see. And Bright. I can't be so sure about it either. But I can assure you guys that he never initiate any flirts before. That's why I am so confused right now." Mike told them as Gun nodded in agreement.

They all went quiet for a moment before Gun suddenly yells.

"FOR THIS SATURDAY!" as he put his hand infront of them. Soon each on of them stacks their hand on top of each other and yelled.

"FOR BRIGHT AND WIN!" They shouted as the throw their hand in the air.