Short PoV: No!

Bright PoV

As we return to our classroom, Mike take his seat which was right beside mine. While Gun was sitted infront of us. 

"Bright." Mike speak, softly.

"Hmmm." I answered him as I was typing a message intended for Win.

"I am not judging you or what, but I just wanna make sure." he warily asked.

"hmmm, what is it?"

"Do you perhaps, like Win?" My finger that was typing message stops. Processing Mike's words slowly.

"Of course I like him." I said, playing it cool.

"No, you know what I meant by that... LIKE him as in a romantically way." This time I can't get away from this question, I might get away with myself. But not this time.

"I... I just like him as a friend." I answer sternly. Mike look at me, disappointing. Why would he be?

"Look Bright, like I said... I'm not judging you and I'll always stay beside you if you ever had problems. We're your best friends. You know you can count on us." he added.

"Chill Mike, you sounded so emotional."

"Well, it's just that I feel really happy seeing you opened up to Win." He explained.

"Don't I just do that to any of my friends?"

"No, with Win. Its different, you seemed more calmed and comfortable..." Mike added. I swallowed my anxiety back.

"Relax, like how you liked Win... that's just how I like him too..." I added

"So, if I said I like Win in romantic way. you'd too?" Mike joked

"Geez, you're just messing up with me ain't you!" I grab his head and locks his neck around my arm. He taps my shoulder to admit defeat. I laugh at him as I shoved him over to his place. I take my phone and deleted the message that I was halfway through finished typing.

[I'm happy you were coming, don't forget to bring my clothes back or you can just wea-] <Deleted>

I take in a deep breath, this is wrong.