Teaser : The Parent meet The Parent

It's been few months since Win entered his university life. And the living proof of it was the household of Vihokratana seems lonely and quiet.

But what was amusing right at this moment, two people stood infront of their house.

The Door bell was ring.  'ting'
Thankfully right now, both Tay and New were chilling in their living room, enjoying their night movie marathon together.

Confused was evident in both of their faces as the bell door rings.

"Who might that be?" New asked.

"Beats me, didn't you order some delivery?" Tay asked back.

"No."

Then the bell door rings again.

"Coming~" New said as he went to greet who ever was at their door. Tay got curious too, and decided to let New handle it.

As New opened up the door, he was shocked momentarily as who was standing infront of him. He knows both of them really well. Really really well. Well that's what he thought.

"W-Win?" New's voice called their son's name, but in a way it was questioning.

No, this isn't Win... Win is a little bit taller than him.

New thought as his gaze right now fall into the taller one. He resembled so much of one of Win's friend.

"What Win is here? Why didn't he tell us?" Tay speak as he went toward the door. Before he could speak more, his word stopped coming out. Bewildered of the scene infront of him. One of them look a lot like their son, and one of them look a lot like their son's friend.

The two stranger infront of them just give them a smile assuring them that they meant no harm. Tay, the one managed to composed himself, shoved New softly to his side. What ever was infront of them are clearly unknown to them. New looked at his husband confused, trying to come up for an answer or questions...

"Are you them?" Tay muttered. The two stranger looked at each other before nodding to themself.

"Hello... we are sorry if this is shocking to you two." A voice speaks up inside both of their mind. Scared and confused, Tay began to shield New from both of the stranger not knowing that New heard the voice too.

"Please be calm... we meant no harm to you who cared and protected the child." Another voice speaks up... No one could pin point it at this time, which voice it belongs to.

"We are sorry to communicate like this, but we can't speak your language. But with these we can communicate freely without barrier, just speak up your mind." 

"W-what do you guys want?" Tay asked, he looked calm but heck he was scared and confused.

The two guy infront of them, look at each other before looking back at them. They look confused too.

"Hello..." This time, both the strangers eyes meet with New as they give him a soft smile. Tay looked at New confused as why did he heard his husband voice in his head.

"Tay, they told us to speak up our mind." New explained...

"Oh yeah right. Don't you feel this is a bit scary at all?" Tay amused at his dear husband.

"I know, but they feel familiar... like the thing we keep upstair."

"I... I know." Tay muttered, whisperly...

"My name is Tine... this taller dude is my Husband..." The small guy called Tine introduce themselves.

"Dude?" The taller guy glances at Tine raising his eyebrow.

"I'm Sarawat..." 

"So the taller one is Sarawat and you are Tine..." New thought to himself but forgetting that his thought right now could be heard.

"Yes, and you are?" Tine Tine asked.
Right now Tay and New could distinguish which one is Tine's voice and Sarawat's as both of them already introduce themselve.

"I'm New... This frowning dude over here is my husband, Tay..." Tay looks at New before taking a deep breath.

"I'm Tay... this shit is awkward and confusing as fuck..." Tay groaned in his head. Sarawat and Tine chuckled at Tay's outburst.

"May I know for what you have come to our home?" New asked, though he got the feeling that they come for something that they hold dear and love very much.

Tine looked at Sarawat as the taller guy nodded. Tine take out a device and a holographic image were displayed infront of them. An image of a cute baby still sleeping.

Tay and New know really well who is that baby... they meet him by the lake just like that, sleeping soundly and innocently. 

"I am sorry, but this is the only picture of him I have before sending him away..." Tine explained, looking sad and lost.

"If we can... can we see him?" This time Sarawat asked, politely afraid that the couple infront of them would freaked out... instead Tine and Sarawat was greeted with a big smile from both Tay and New. They feel warmed and welcomed.

"I'm sorry but Win is not home at the moment..." New told them

"So his name is Win..." Tine said in his head getting teary. Sarawat just pats his back softly assuring his mate.

"But we could talk about him from his childhood until now..." Tay offered which make Sarawat and Tine beamed a smile... smile of happiness and excitement.

"We would like that..." Sarawat exchanged look with Tay.

"Well then come in..." New invited them.

For the first time, Tay and New would get to discover one thing that they don't know and could understand about Win.

Where did Win come from? and who are these Husbands to Win.

A/n:. These has been in my draft for a month. I was planning to release this after few chapters. But then my laptop suddenly decided for me that he needs to break down. Faaak... Well a little too early aren't that bad.
I hope this isn't confusing.