Special part! You're SICK!

The dizziness he felt in his head slowly subside as he flutter up opening his eyes as it landed on two figure sleeping in a sitting position near him, he rubs his eyes gently as he take a good look at them.

"Daddy? Papa?" Win muttered softly, which manages to wakes his two loving dad.

"Oh my god Win! finally!" New rushes toward Win as he pushes Tay, making him fall onto the floor.

"What happen?" 

"You were sick!" New told him, with his teary eyes.

"Why are you crying?" he asked, which makes him wipes his tears.

"You were unconscious for four days straight." Tay told him.

"Four days!?" he was speechless when I heard it, then my stomach growls. Making Papa New smiles as he went to get me food.

Daddy Tay explains how Win fell unconscious after returning home, and didn't wakes up for days. It made him remember when he fall sick when he was 10 years old. Tay also told him that his friends Khao, AJ and Pluem come to visit, but Papa New wasn't allowing any visitor. Win smiled knowing how protective his parents are.

Then papa New come in the room with foods in tray. Seeing it making Win drools. He enjoy his food slowly. And when he finishes eating. He was chatting with his parent until natures call him to go to the toilet. As he done doing his business was back on his bed. He felt sleep as he went to sleep.

He wakes up again around midnight, he saw his parent was still at his side.

"Papa..." he called.

"Win~ are feeling okay?" New asked, as Tay is slowly waking up...

"What time is it?"

"It's 11:45 PM..." when New told him the time, he began to calculate. He fall sick On Friday then wakes up four days later, which mean he woke up at Monday morning. So, now it should be Monday reaching to midnight...

"Can I go to school tomorrow?" I asked.

"Dear, I think we should wait first... do you know what day is it today?" Tay asked.

"It's still Monday right dad?" Win asked suddenly become unsure...

"It's Wednesday night." Tay told him bluntly.

"...."

"Its fine Win, if tomorrow you gets better. Then you can go to school on Friday. How about that?" New said trying to calm Win down.

"So, why don't you just get some rest for tonight? Okay..." Now its Tay turn to coax his son.

"I-if you say so..." Win replied weakly as he suddenly feel drowsiness.

The next morning he wakes up early. Feeling energetic all of the sudden. He wanted to go to school. But New and Tay convinced him that he should go to school on friday which is Tomorrow from this morning.

"We should be careful about it Win, if this whole day you're fine, then tomorrow you will certainly be going to school..." New explained slowly.

"I know. Sorry for making you guys worry..." Win apologize,

"Don't be, we love you ... you know that right?" As they said that Win was hugged by his parent. He feels so loved right now. And there is something inside of him that he felt has changed.

That's why on Friday morning, after confronting Bright. Just by seeing his face, makes Win feels warm and shy... He couldn't help it but to submit to his new found feelings.

"Who-whose your bunny boy!" Win said as he dashes away form Bright. Feeling so embarrassed yet at the same time, he feels so happy.

This might be the beginning of Win new world point of perspective view.