Short PoV : Khao

Khao

"Sorry I kinda forgot we have plans for today, let me take a quick shower okay Khao..." 

"Thank god I decided to come..." I replied as I went to sit on his couch.

Today we made plans with Namtan, hanging out, watching movie and eating out. Basically what your uni students usually do when they hang out together. I take out my phone as I begin to message Aj asking his whereabouts. Usually he will ride with me because our dorm are located near each other. But yesterday he had to went home as there is a private matter he needs to take care. Hence here I am alone. I did told him that it's okay if he wanna ditch for todays plans, but he insist on coming since it's been a long time since we hang out together with Win, and this time with Namtan added to our list. 

My phone rings, I expected it to be Aj. But it was Pluem.

"Hoy!" I answered the call.

"Are you guys there yet?"

"No, Win just went to take a shower... where are you now?"

"I just got in my car..."

"Okay cool."

"See you guys there..." Pluem said as he hangs up the call.

Another things for todays plan is for Namtan to meet the whole squad. Me, Win, Aj and Pluem. Since Pluem was free today and tomorrow we decided it was the best time to hang out. It'll took him roughly 20 minutes to arrived on our town, that if traffic is forgiving.

For these past two months, Win has been in a great condition. No more panic attack triggered and also he has been in a much more cheery mood. I guess a little volunteering work and meeting with animals do help him cope with his problem. I still remember how much he loved animals since we're little. And weirdly animals love him too. I mean ALL THE FUCKING ANIMAL. This is why we never went to a Zoo. First and last was when he was 10 years old. 

My trail of thought was cut off with a knock on Win's dorm door. Hmmm, is it Aj? We tend to do the same thing in regarding to Win. He must've thought that Win is still sleeping.

I went on to greet the person on the door. As I open it, my brows instantly furrowed into a frown.

"K-Khao..." He said in a quite surprised tone of voice.

"BRIGHT... What are you doing?" I asked, the moment Win moved into this dorm, I knew Bright was living in this area too. Since it's a pay-to-live dorm and only rich family use it. But I never told Win about it, and Win for once never told me he saw Bright here.

"I..I am looking for Win..."

"How did you know Win is here? Are you disturbing him?" 

"No, I found it out by accident and I -" before Bright could finished his sentence another voice come from inside asking.

"Khao who is it?" Win voice was heard from both of us. I look at Bright eyeing him as I replied.

"No one, there is NOBODY here!" I told him, but he was already at my back the moment I said it. Hair wet, with nothing but a towel covering his lower body.

"Oh, Bright. Hey~" What! since when did they get chummy with each other. And I can see Bright is looking away the moment Win was in his view. 

"Hey~ I just wanted to return this..." Bright then handed a seemingly external hardisk.

"Oh right, did you enjoy it?" Win asked as he took it.

"Yeah, some of it wasn't in my taste but overall its all good..." Bright replied now smiling.

"Really then - "

"Win! Go and get dress or we'll be late!" I cut him off as I shoved him inside.

"Are you going somewh -!" BAAAAM! I slammed the door right into Bright face.

"Khao, thats rude." Win said as he see me doing that.

"Wow what? you know I don't care... it's Bright fucking Chivaree!" I can see his shoulder tense before letting a long breath.

"I know, but be nice... we are in the term of talking..." Win explain

"TALKING? you with him? Are you okay? are there any episodes triggered when we're not around?" I asked worried.

"Khao relax... I wouldn't be talking if it happens right? Beside don't you miss hanging out with Mike and Gun cause I sure do." 

Hearing him said that, make my hurt soften and also hurt. Why do you have to be so kind Win. To say that WE didn't miss hanging out with them is a lie. We do, but we thought it would be the best for Win if we didn't mingle with them anymore.

But turned out Win is the one who is trying to reconnect with everyone.

"Ugh! If suddenly one day you turned out to be Jesus Christ... I won't even be surprised." I said as I went to sit on his couch.

"Go and get ready, Pluem is already on his way. And I called Namtan last night that we should pick her up since Aj is not riding with us."

"Oh really, then I better get ready..."

Fine, if he wanted to make peace... I'll allow, "Khao, I trust you to take care of Win. if anything bad happen please don't hesitate to call us." Uncle Tay's voice still lingers in my thought.

Was it for the best, or... I don't even know myself. But Bright! just so you know, if anything happen that make our Win broken again.

I'll

Hunt

All 

Your family!