Just the passing of time

It has been exactly three month since the party at Bright's house. The trees are turning yellowish with a tint of orange in it, falling slowly as the wind blows on them. The life of Win passes by as his everyday lives was filled with rather same redundant cycle in the passing months. The first 

Thing Win do when he see his three dogs together was giving them a hard kick on the knee, well that was few months ago, not to mention it was probably because they left Win that morning. Their days was spent quite well even though it felt repetitive, considering Win would just agrees into any outing activity that his friends would suggest. 

One thing that has been greatly improved after that hard drunk night that Win had achieved, is that his social circle has been expanded. He usually will just stay inside his small circle of friends that includes Khao,Pluem, Aj, his classmate and some people from other class like Mike, Bright and Gun. Its not because Win is picky towards who he'd like to befriend with, but he's socially inept to start a conversation with random people are almost non-existence, and to be honest, if Win wasn't smiling. He gives off a vibes that he don't gives a single fuck around his surrounding (which is true) and also quite intimidating so,that what his image usually shown towards other people. A hard and tough boy whose childhood has been destroy by the society just because he have two dads. But those who are close to him, otherwise will see him as a feisty, bubbly and cute bunny boy. Who loves to whine and oblivious to his surrounding especially human emotion perk of being a smart kid.

To say his friends aren't surprised when Bright would suddenly throw up a flirting remarks toward Win is a lie. A big fat lie. But Win don't know and never pay attention. His three dogs as well as Bright's close buddy was speechless. Like the first time Bright unconsciously flirted with Win. 

They were on a break and decided to eat at the cafeteria when Bright's gang offers them to joined their table. Pluem gladly accepted their offers as there were almost no empty tables left at all. The were joking and telling stories about the party night as it was the first time Pluem's friends joined them. They had so many funny stories as they reminiscent about it. Bright was quiet as he remembers the night and morning of that time. When Bright leans on the table with his right arm supporting his head suddenly blurted.

" Looking at the amount of food you're eating, no wonder you used to be so chubby~" he told Win as the were sitting opposite from each other. Win attention was now at Bright since he's the only one with plate full of foods.

"aah, I eat a lot. Why? is there a problem with that?"

"No, I think its cute." Bright then smiled looking fondly at Win as he reaches to pinch Win's cheek that's full of food.

"Cut it off I'm eating..." Win dismissed. Bright then stop but still keep a warm happy face.

There were literally five crows flying, passing each of their friends on the table. The shock the received hearing Bright flirt was phenomenal. Gun who was sipping his lemon tea with straw just mindlessly letting the fluid that was filling his cheek out from his mouth like a waterfall, while Mike just coughed really hard bursting the food that he was munching in his mouth. Win who saw that quickly covered his food with his body, afraid it'll be contaminated by food that flies out from Mike's wide mouth. And Win's three friends, aside from gaping their mouth with a loud 'gasp' sound quickly handled the situation by throwing a dry jokes toward Mike and Gun. Bright was confused by their act and so he thought for a while, then after getting the situation he was in, a glint of redness can be seen from his cheek as he quickly stand up and went to the toilet. He must've felt very embarrassed as he himself did that unknowingly. 

But there is one person in the table who wasn't aware of the situation as he keep on eating, and its Win.

"Thank god this shit here is 'socially' slow..." Aj blurted, which Khao and Pluem agrees.