Short PoV : Mike

I smack my dear friend head one more time. I mean, I have created the perfect opportunity for him to talk. What did he do? Nothing, nada! Oh my God. And right now, I feel like Bright is purposely not wanting to talk to Win just so he can torture me slowly.

"What the fuck was that for!?" he yells as he stop hammering the nail.

"Are you really going to keep repairing this cage?" I glare at him. He should be helping Win over there, not that the guy needed any help from us. As far as I know, all the animals in here obeys him like a Disney princess. But, but... Bright could do few things to initiate talks between them.

"Why not? What are we here for then?" He replied back as he continued.

"Bright! you just wasted hours in the bus, and you didn't even talk for long."

"Like I said, I don't want to make him uncomfortable... beside, we talk just fine it he bus..."

"Talk just fine? after saying, 'sorry for everything'. Do you even know how to make a friends?"

"W-what! how'd you know that?!?" He stopped hammering, I guess he was flustered and shy of the new information he got that I knew exactly what happen in the bus.

"Duh~ I asked Win about it. What else? you think I put a bug on the seat to hear your talks?"

"Win? he told you... wa-wait... He didn't mind talking about me with you?"

"Bright, for the love of God. We talked about you before. Although I can sense he wasn't really comfortable with it, at least he tried and managed. But you, did you really try?"

Bright sigh.

"You know how it is, I don't even know what to do. Even things such as making friends never occurred to me how to do it. Everyone just befriends with me without me knowing it... I never really tried making one before... Moreover this is Win we're talking about, he was already a friend before... I... I don't know what to do."

"....." I stare at my pitiful friends, part of me want to bite back but another part of me perfectly knew what Bright just said about himself are true.

"Look here, if he really wasn't comfortable with me just now. The awkwardness moment we share right after I apologize shouldn't even exist. He could've just accepted it..."

I smack his head again.

"Bright fucking Vachirawit! did you hear yourself just now? How selfish you are? Sometimes, apology like these situation better came in late than rushed like yours. Although you really really meant it, how would Win think about it? The shit apology that you wanted him to accept is something that managed to ruin his life back then."

The moment, I said all that... Bright turned speechless as his eyes widened. I guess things finally seeped into his dead ass brain.

"Ugh! I'M AN IDIOT!" He yelled quite loud as he slams the hammer. Everybody around us stopped for a moment. We wais as we apologize for the situation and everybody resumed doing their work.

"God I've been telling you that for years already..."

"Mike, help me... please." Bright pleaded.

"WOW, WOW! All this time, all this fucking time what did you think I was doing? being a fucking dumb and dumber with you? BRIGHT! I'VE BEEN HELPING YOU SINCE EARLIER THIS MORNING!" Wow, the audacity of this jerk....

"I mean, right now... I want to talk to him."

I pointed my finger toward the place where they keep all the animals while we repairs their cages.

"Go there..."

"Right now?"

"No better tomorrow. WHAT ELSE? Go right now, let me take your place..."

"Really!?" he said happily, it's been so long since I see that expression from his face.

"And this time, I really do pray that you talk. And don't rush thing." I said as I snatched his hammer.

"But, would he talk to me? I think you should go and ask him if it is okay for me to talk to him." 

"No... the only thing I can help you with right now is taking over your job. Now go..."

Bright takes a deep breathing as he whispered a soft I can do this! 

Yeah buddy, you can do it... you're Bright...

As I resumed on repairing the cage, my phone rings.

"MIKE!!! you and Bright always left me out!"

"Gun, you said you have a date today? Fucking shit..."

"Yeah, but she just ditched me..."

"Okay, bye..." I immediately hangs up.

I really, need to take a day off... as their friend.