It's comfortable

Win PoV

I regretted making them play. Now looking at Bright's deserted house with my friends dead bodies laying around plus Bright's friends. I can't seem to wake them up, and Aj... eww how can he sleeps with his puke still on his shirt. The owner of the house come and stand beside me, with both of his hands around his waist looking at the beautiful scenery that is full of trash and not to mention my dogs are also in the view.

"You're house are messy." I strike a conversation, I'm not drunk. Just a little bit tipsy since I took a little nap on the couch ended up waking to a deserted house.

"It's fine, I'll call my people to clean it up in the morning."

"So what are we gonna do about them?"

"Just let them be, Pluem always crash the night here after partying..." And he have the guts to take me home early? Which I kinda regretted it, I missed my bed so much.

"What about me?" I whined...

"You're not drunk already?" Bright asked.

"I think so, a lil bit tipsy I guess, I took a little nap just now on your couch."

"That wasn't a little nap."

"Huh~?" Confused by his wording, Bright then choose to keep silent before adding another words.

"If you don't mind you could sleep upstair, I have a big bed. If you're feeling uncomfortable theres still a couch up there."

"And you're sleeping on the couch right?" I joked.

"Suit yourself then..."

"Haha I'm joking, I'll take the couch then."

I didn't notice it was already 2AM in the morning. I guess I took a nap for about 2 hours? Nah~ probably. As we reached upstairs, I felt like my eyes are finally cleaned. The area is clean and neat, not until I enter Bright's room.

"I'm glad I will be sleeping on the couch." I teases him.

"I just don't have the time to clean my room." Bright answered.

"Well couldn't you ask your maid or men to clean it up for you?"

"I don't like other people cleaning up my private area."

"Huh~? Me too man... I'd be uncomfortable..."

Bright then corrected his words, as he realized there is a double meaning to it.

"What I meant is my room is like my private space. I don't like anyone intruding it without permission..." He explained as he smiled.

"Well I guess I just got the permission then?" He then throw me a clean towel that he takes out form his wardrobe.

"Take a quick shower first, I'll prepare you some of my cloth. I don't want my couch here smelling alcohol..."

"Sure. "

After I finished my shower I went out only to see Bright's topless body he was busy with his phone he didn't realized I was out from the shower. Ddayum he got some nice body there. I scanned around the bed to find the cloth he promised to prepare.

"Urm, Bright. Where are the 'promised' cloths?"

"Oh... you're finished already?"

"No~ I just went outside since its raining..." I reply sarcastically, it wasn't even raining.

"Ahaha, wait..." Bright then went to rummaging his wardrobe and throw me his cloth...

"These are the smallest I can find..."

"It's fine, not that I am in a place for complaining..." I told him only to see his eyes rolling...

"Yeah right..." He then went inside the shower.

After wearing his cloths which a bit bigger in my body, I went out from his bedroom and went straight ahead throwing my body onto the couch. I take my phone out as I texted my parent, telling them I'd be spending the night here. There are no reply from them, I wasn't expecting one since it's 2:49AM already.

I went to check my instagram, and to my surprised there were tons of people requesting to follow me. These might be the people who I hang about with and drinking together. I accept them and noticed there was Luke among the request. To be painfully honest, I didn't take a nap at the couch. It's more like my body suddenly shuts down and the moment I wake up the house was already empty. I think I was dead drunk hahaha.

 A pillow and a blanket were thrown at my face.

"Use it, I'll turn up the aircond up here..." Bright told me. He just finished taking shower, his hair still wet.

"Thanks~" I muttered

It might be because I was still tipsy that It didn't took a while for me to fall asleep. Beside Bright's couch is very big and comfortable.

****

Bright PoV

I watched as people started to leave my house one by one until it was completely deserted. I went around checking every corner just to make sure there isn't any dead body in my house. As I went to the living room I saw Win standing with a frown in his face. I went beside him as I finally get why he was frowning. His only way back home was sleeping like a dead person on the floor. I wouldn't mind, Pluem have slept here more than I count.

Win then told me how messy my house is, I assure him that it'll all be cleaned up in the morning. I told him to let them sleep as he whined to me. He's cute though... I never thought I'd be saying this to a guy. Or is it he always act cute or he is oblivious to his act around people. I had problem understanding him as a few memory of him drunk dancing was still fresh in my brain. I shakes my head and smiled.

I offered him to sleep upstairs. Which he comply by being sarcastic or teasing with his smart mouth that I find it weirdly entertaining. I'm guessing a day with him wont be boring, no wonder Pluem prefer sticking to him and not with us.

After reaching my bedroom, his smart mouth started to work again. This boy never gets bored. I ask him to take shower which he did. Then I started to play with my phone while waiting him. I took off my cloths and draped my towel around my waist as I lay in my bed waiting.

Surfing my instagram, I saw many of post that are tagging me. Some instastory of my friends who come to my party. It's funny how I can see few of the posts with Win in it smiling. 

I startled when Win called my name asking for his clothes that I've promised. But what I didn't know, is the thing that I wasn't ready for it, but I must admit. That his smooth skin and lean body is very beautiful and mesmerizing. And to think he used to have a chubby body, makes me want to imagine more about it. But I ignore my needs as I went and search my clothes for him to borrow. I give him my cloth as I went to take a shower.

When I come out, I didn't see him inside my room. I wear my cloth and went on to find a blanket which I have like three of it. I also take one of my pillow and went out to give it to Win. My mind stop working for a moment, there is this strange feeling seeing Win wearing my clothes that I can't describe it properly. I stood there for a while unconsciously engraving the image of Win with my cloth on my couch playing with his phone smiling. I shakes my head furiously before throwing the blanket and pillow to him. I was rewarded with a cute smile and a thanks. I guess a boy can look cute.

"Good night" I said softly... I thought he didn't heard that until he replied

"Good night too" a bit louder than mine, he was smiling as at his phone. And for a moment there... I swear my heart skipped a beat. A beat that I didn't acknowledge.