So I can't?

Mature stuff go away.

Win's PoV

"Let go! you are hurting my arm!" I yelled as Bright drags me upstairs. I was drunk but not dead drunk. I squirmed my hands trying to loosen his grip only to get it even tighter, I quit trying as we climb the stairs. He release my hand as we reach toward the couch where I've sleep at.

"What is wrong with you!" Bright snapped. huh? Why would he snapped at me?

"What? What did I do wrong?" I said

"You don't go around and ask people to sleep with you, and for that a guy too!?" 

"Huh! thats what making you mad?"

"SO what!?"

"So this is how its gonna be? I meant it was perfectly okay for you to have girls clinging around you, and you even sleep with them, what's the differences it makes with whom I sleeps with?"

"NO! It's because it's you Win. You can't do reckless stuff like I did, like we boys did..." Bright said as he calmed down his tone. 

"So tell me, what is the differences between you and me? or the other boys with me?"

"...." Bright was quiet.

"So now you can't answer me? lets say we are different. Yes, lets take it that way. We are not the same but who are you to stop me from doing that?" 

I asked again infuriated by his action, maybe because I am drunk that I don't feel shy and the overwhelming feeling I always had for him seems to become non-existence right now. Or was it because that bitch who clings around him just now? I don't know. But what I know right now is I am mad for no reason.

"Win, calm down..." 

"Wooow! Wow! now It's me who need to calm down? Fuck off Bright! I'm leaving with Luke!" Well not really, I will just ask him to send me home. When I feel a strong pull at my arm that making me stumble and fall onto the couch.

"NO! you are not fucking leaving with that guy and you know why!" 

"What is it with you? Who I leave with is none of your business Bright!" I told him feeling ridiculous.

"Talking to you right now won't do much right? Fine, you come here..." as he pulled me into his bedroom.

"What are you doing!" I said as I saw him locked the door.

"The things that I should've done earlier." As he said that he closes the distance between as as he cupped my face with his hands before pulling me towards him. I close my eye bracing for the impact. And the next thing I know was the soft and plump sensation on my lips. I open my eyes as I saw his eyes slowly fluttering opens to meet mine. I shove him away but his arm quickly holds onto my waist.

"W-what are you doing!" I said as I felt a warm and tingly feelings in my stomach creeps its way into my face.

"Kissing you, what else?"

"Are you cra-" Before I can finish my words he smack his lips to mine again. It might be because the alcohol in my system that makes me go with the flow, or might be because of the things we talked about with my friends at my house... "Do you want to kiss Bright?!" 

So this is how it feels like, I feels like I am drowning in ecstasy and my head feels so lightweight. But why would he do this? Could it be that he liked me too... EH I liked Bright? My arms that was stationary suddenly moves making it way towards Bright's hair. Gripping it feeling the softness and tenderness of his hair.

"I'm sorry Win..." as he said that he pushed me onto his bed removing his t-shirt off. As he continued kissing me.