Why are you guys here?

Friday night is here. Yeap. And Bright was still pacing back and forth inside his living room. With Mike, Gun, Pluem, even Khao and Aj. Only Win wasn't present there. Bright still had like 5 hours before the promised dinner. He even had an exclusive phone call from Tay last night. Telling him to be there. When Bright answer the phone call from Tay, his fate was sealed. There is no way out. But to come. But how did he get his number? It still remain mystery.

"Bright, sit down! You are giving us a headache seeing you pacing back to forth. Ugh~" Mike scolded him. To be fair, it's getting annoying for him. He never see Bright like this. No not even once. The Bright that he knows, that exude his confidence aura all around, boasting his richness. Suddenly become so small, doubtful and full of insecurity. And to think, the one that managed to turn his friend into this state is none other than Win. Is the World nearing its END?

"Geez, like I told you Bright. His parent just wanted to meet you. It'll be fineee~" Pluem said trying to calm Bright. But Khao and AJ reaction otherwise, shows doubtfulness. THEY FRIGGIN KNEW WIN's DADS , specially Tay. New is sweet and gentle but Tay, no man. He is a tiger that always protect his cub. No matter how big his cub has become.

"How about we come with you then?'" Gun suddenly said it out of the blue like it was the greatest idea of all time. Which it was.

"Right! We can..." Khao added, standing up from his chair giving Gun a hi-5

"Wait we can come?" Mike asked confused...

"We can?" Aj ask Pluem.

"Yes we can!" Pluem assures.

"What? you guys can come?" Now Bright was asking the serious question.

"Yeah, it'll be no big deal. Beside we know Win's dad since waaaay before. Just a few scolding from Tay and few foods from new will heal us again and again." Pluem explains.

"Hearing this Tay guy, makes me scared." Gun told them

***

The dinner that was meant for 4 person only, turned out to be a wholesome feast. When Tay opened the door expecting Win's new found friend, he was greeted much to his horror by Pluem, Khao, Aj and 3 more unknown guest. He guessed Bright was among the 3 people that he didn't know. 

"Uncle!!!" Khao smile sweetly toward Tay.

"Don't you uncle me, why are you guys here?" Tay asked.

"That's because - " before he can explain New come over the door, he smiled as he saw their guests for the night.

"Oh! I wasn't expecting you guys coming over for tonight. Thank god I prepare a lot of food today as we were expecting someone." New said as he shoved Tay inside, knowing too well that his husband isn't good at receiving guests.

"As expected from papa New!" Aj exclaimed as he gives New a hugs, much to Tay disgust.

"Okay! you can un-HUG him right now AJ before I smack your head. AGAIN." Tay threatened. Which AJ immediately do.

"Tay! they're just kid. Don't be an ass to be jealous over a kid." 

"KID OR NOT, no boys or men allowed to hug you aside from me and Win." Tay answered as he heads toward the dinner table.

"Come in guys, make yourself comfortable." New opens the door wide for them to enter.

Luckily their dinner table was just big enough to fit them all. The food was already served and they were waiting for Win to come down. When Win arrives at the dinner table, he didn't expect to see all of his friends are there too.