This is toxic

Win's PoV

I was in the midst of waking up, I stretched my arms and legs only feel another pairs of arm hoisted on my waist. Wait a moment... I open my eyes only to be greeted by the dimly lit room and the sound of aircond operating. This is clearly not my room. What the hell happened last night. Think think...think...think...

"SHIT!" I sprung up from the bed as memories of last night deeds comes flashing by like a film roll. I am so, I don't even know what to cuss myself. And how did I even learned to moaned like that, shit. I took a glance at the person next to me, I don't need to be a genius to guess who was sleeping with me. His hot smexy face smeared all over my face last night. Ugh~. I need to go before he wakes up.

I slowly removed his arms as I tried to get down from his bed only to have my wrist being hold by him... tightly.

"Where are you going." The man said.

"Uhm..ah... home?" Huh~ why do I sounded like a thief got caught red handed?

"Stay here, you don't have a car to get back." hearing him said that, I try to think another way to get away.

"I'll ask Pluem to get me no worries." I replied, looking at his face when suddenly his eyes open up widely, glaring at me.

"I said stay, I already told him I'll take you home later." Sigh~ I guess there is no running away. As I sit down on his bed again. His long arms slowly snaked on my waist again, pulling me to him.

"Now let's sleep first, it's still early you know." He said, his eyes are long closed already. I take a deep breath and lay there with him. Not without a warm feeling that I can't help to ignore and it's making my face feels hot. I turned my face away from his view as I let out a secret smile. Until I feel a hot breath on the crook of my neck.

"Bright~" I whined

"Let me stay this way... you smell nice."

"Huh?"

I smell nice? With lots of sweating last night I still smell nice? and come to think of it, where are my clothes. I look down and saw I was wearing a big black boxer, I guess it was his.

And about last night, at what point exactly we ended up doing shit and stuff? I remembered he snapped at me about sleeping with anybody. And who was that girl clinging next to him last night? Nevermind about that, just seeing her face makes my mood feels like boiling. Should I confront him about it? I begin to ponder for a while, should I ask him or not. Until finally I had enough and I decided to ask him.

"Uhm Bright... are you asleep?"

"Yes..." tsk, if he was sleeping he wouldn't be replying me right now.

"umm, so... about last night - "

"Lets talk about it later..." He cut me off before I finished my word.

"O-okay..." So as I calmed myself up, because truthfully, my heart is beating crazily fast since the moment I remembered. The touch that I feel from Bright didn't help but to amplify it. And so as I calmed my self down, I feel tiredness slowly drowning me into sleep.

Bright's PoV

I was startled when I heard someone screaming cussing to be precise. I open my eyes and his back was on my view. I realized my arms were around his waist as I close my eyes. He must've remembered what happen last night. Shit, what am I gonna do about it. I was thinking hard when I felt him slowly removing my arm. Is he trying to run away right now. I caught his wrist, holding him from getting off from my bed.