Dogs play with my emotions!!!

Win's PoV

There are few months left before my high school life is over. Things are getting a little bit weird and embarrassing for me. I couldn't help myself but to squeal inside everytime Bright talked to me. Not just talking, by being around him is enough to leave me breathless. For the first week, since this new found feeling inside me come out. I didn't know how to handle it. I was struggling myself to adjust. My friends would mock me saying that I have lose some screws while I was sick. And for the first time, I kinda agree with them. I mean how could I explain this? I'd stuttered as my face would slowly, and eventually covered with reddish color.

"Win, for the last time. You like Bright!" Pluem was insisting that I have a big crush on that boy.

"No I don't! what makes you guys said that?" 

"Tsk tsk tsk, then tell me. Have you ever been like this? Even with Pear?" Aj ask while mentioning my former girlfriend which made me turned quiet.

"See. you can't even answer that..." 

We were hanging out in my room for tonight. Planning a sleep over.

"I don't like him!" I said it again.

"Okay... how about we try this..." Khao voiced his suggestion.

"Let us do a little test for you. are you in for it?" Khao ask.

"Okay... so what's the test?" I asked.

"Come sit on the bed... close your eyes... and take a deep breath.." Khao guide me as I do the thing he asked.

"Relax, you'd just need to hear some question from us." I just nodded while my eyes still closed.

"Are feeling relaxed now?" Aj asked.

"Yeah..."

"Okay we can start now, first lets us imagine Bright standing infront of you.. did you see him?" The first question asked by Pluem. I simply answered them by nodding.

"Cool, Aj you're next..."

"Now, imagine you and him in a room. How about imagine you're in his room. Did you see it?" Aj asked. Sure I have, I've been to his room. So I nodded.

"Then in that room, Bright slowly undressing your clothes... slowly as he starts from your shirt... making you shirtless..." I gulped down my saliva as I heard Khao said that.

"As he finished taking off your shirt, he begins to take his off... Standing infront you right now, is Bright...Shirtless." My whole body trembles as the imagine of shirtless Bright is so clear, might've because I have seen him shirtless... With a towel wrapped around his waist.

"He caressed your cheeks as his head slowly leaning forward. Closing the distance between yours and his." By this time, I don't know whose voice is it anymore... all I know is the image playing in my mind now feels so real... Bright face was so close, his lips... those perfectly shaped lips are tugging my heart. 

"Do you want to kiss him?" The voice asked, I slowly nodded my head.

"Really? Why?" The voice asked again, now my eyebrows furrowed together. Why do the voice need to ask again.

"Win, you wanted to kiss him!?" Now yelling, I snapped from my imagination as I open my eyes wide enough to meet six curious eyes all staring at me. I could help but to hide my face in the pillow.

"WIN! Are you still in denial?" Khao ask, as he pat my back.

"S-shut up!! You guys are bad!! you're playing with my feelings!!!" I said as I was nearly tearing up, not because of I'm sad or what... it's because I am so embarrassed.