"....."

After that day, Win everyday life had a significant changes. This includes when both of him and Bright are being left alone in a closed area, or places where less people. He still remembered when Bright told him it wont happen again, and yet on the first day of school. Win went to the toilet alone, unknown to him that Bright had followed him from his class. Since the way to the toilet from Class A need to pass by Class B. 

Win was pushed off into one of the cubicle before Bright started to attack his lips ferociously.

"Bright! what the fuck!" Win cuss when their lips left each other.

"Win..." Bright whispers his name as he slowly try to kiss him again, only to be blocked by Win palm.

"Bright! what the hell man. Do you really want your tongue to be cut off?"

"Shit, I don't know what's gotten into me. Damn Win, I promise this will be the last time."

"That's what you said before ! I can't believe you just shoved me inside here and kiss me. I thought you were some rapist." Bewildered Win, still looks cute to Bright.

That was only the beginning 

Sometimes Bright would offer Win to send him home, only to be sexually assaulted inside the car.

Or when Win casually walking alone in the corridor when suddenly a strong arm pull him inside an empty classroom only to be sexually abuse again.

Or was it when he joined the school football practice only to have him being touch by Bright secretly countless of time.

And each time Win tries to confront Bright about it, the latter would always said

"Oh gosh! I didn't mean that, I really promise this time it wont happen again."

"It wont happen again."

"I promise."

"I don't know what happen. I truly truly promised it will not happen again."

And what's worst is Win,he felt like he was being used. As he tried to make himself refuse Bright, he can't. Not when he knows that he already harbor a deep feeling for Bright. But each time those lame reason that Bright throws at Win after kissing and groping him was nothing but a sharp knife that slowly slicing his emotions away. Win is hurting, emotionally and yet he himself didn't notice this. And this continues on for months until their final exam is coming. 

By this time, Win is in a deep mess that he didn't even know it.

Everyday he'd feels so empty, as the nothingness around him are slowly filling him inside. Every night he would be trapped in his deep thought preventing him from getting enough sleep. His focus on his class would only lasts for about 5 minutes not until he started to stare into the wide sky, pertaining his unusual demeanor. 

To say that his three loyal friends didn't notice this is a big lie. They've done everything a friend would do, they'll spend their night at Win's house. Try to cheer him up by being themselves. And at some point they had enough and tried to talk about it which was futile, as Win himself would tell them that nothing is wrong.

His dads started to get worried when they noticed that Win wouldn't yell 

"daddy, papa I'm home!!" or wish them "pa, dad Good night/morning!"

The bubbly bunny smile, the energetic boyish look and cute Win has started to fade, as each passing day had his emotion sliced up, by the boy named Bright.

But even so, he carve to it, he feels like he needs it. The attention and touches from Bright, will greatly improves his mood a little only to get its twice drawback at the end of the day. And Win thought he could handle it