2. Little no no game

" Jin Hyung where are you going??"

" I am hungry "

" No... No, you can't go. Hyung can't go"

The whin from jungkook is loud making Jin laugh while wiping his sweat, he played tennis for 3 hours with hope and jungkook joined them 10 min back...

" Ahh hyung!! No, you can't go"

Jungkook pulled Seokjin by his shirt which was already drenched in sweat...

" Ha... Ha... Jungkook don't touch me, I am sweating, can't you smell !!? I smell sweaty..."

This is the straw, see jungkook doesn't like to hear no. Maybe if it's from Seokjin, then it's a big No to a No. He gets competitive without a reason...

Now Seokjin is told not to touch him and wants to go, then definitely can't let it happen. so that's why both the arms encircled Seokjin's slim waist for which all of the members tease Jin as the sexy perfect body of Bangtan and Jungkook love to hold him in his grip...

It just feels good!?

one more thing it's not Jungkook's problem that Seokjin is cuddly, whenever jungkook sees him or approaches him seokjin flinches a little sparks fire in him, so his hands go crush Seokjin's body against his chest like muscle memory...

He pulled him to his chest holding him tightly by his waist and when Seokjin could no longer escape from those well-built arms would settle Jungkook with ease.

Something like he won it...!?

" Ahh... This brat!! Do you like my sweat smell? Let me go I am hungry"

" No... no... you have to stay, we will go for dinner together, Hyung has to stay "

" Isn't you bullying me !!?.... You punk remember I am senior here.... "

" Leave Jin Hyung alone... "

Hosek's voice came from behind the time even the cameraman was too tired to shoot them anymore...

" Hyung sit and relax there, J-hope common we will have a one-on-one match"

Even with protesting jhope played with him while Jin sat drinking his juice ...

It was 10 in the night when they reached the dorm, Hosek straight away went and dropped his body on the couch where Namjoon and Yoongi were watching Twilight...

" Ahhh...I am tired "

He groaned while Jimin came out of the room half sleepy and took a seat comfortably on the sofa.

" Why are you guys practicing so much, as if your life depends on it...??"

Namjoon asked missing his fifth attempt at throwing popcorn into his mouth ...

" seokjin Hyung made me competitive telling me I won a medal in my school days, so if I didn't win this time I have to pay for food"

Their conversation went on yoongi said how they were too much for one match and how they missed an amazing pizza earlier that Taehyung and Yoongi enjoyed ...

" Aishah you ...I am going to kill you"

They heard a loud voice and they doesn't even have to turn and see who it is, because they got used to this shit already...

" Why do they unnecessarily do wrestling everywhere ??"

Taehyung came out with a noodle bowl in his hand...

"Do we have to get surprised with them??"

Yoongi bent down to get some noodles from Taehyung, which he denied and told him to say ' I love you for a bite for that yoongi said ' I will die hungry no thanks '...