10. My saviour l

💌

" So you thought it's a good idea...??"

Jungkook whispered near Seokjin's ears...

" What could I do...?? Your face was in front of my eyes on that chicken bucket !!"

" What the hell?? Are you telling me it's my mistake?? It's my fucking chicken company... Of course, it will have my face on that... "

" Okay.... Okay... See I ... I don't know why took your name, it's just happened... I am sorry Mr. Jeon please understand me... Look I am just a food mukbang how the hell I will even think I am going to end up standing beside the CEO of the world's most popular chicken company...??! "

Jungkook rolled his eyes, controlling his annoyance!!

'' Mr. Seokjin do you think you are normal??"

"Of course I am"

Seokjin can't help ...he purposely stepped on Jungkook's foot while walking out of their engagement celebration.

" Seokjin...!!"

Hearing Jungkook's voice his mother looked at him, jungkook smiled at her, mouthed washroom...

Jungkook followed Seokjin to the room...who was standing near the balcony while pouting

" Normal people don't take a Stranger's name as their boyfriend "

Jungkook stood behind Jin while folding his arms to get a glare from Seokjin.

The story is simple.

Seokjin is a food mukbang, he was doing his job, eating the world's popular chicken with some side dishes, his followers were enjoying it so much it helped so many people who suffer from eating disorder...seokjin is one of the popular making and he is known for his manners.

His parents suddenly came to his home and started yelling at him that he was not still settled down and they wanted to meet his boyfriend, how come Seokjin can tell they broke up when his father believes loving same-sex people is just a transient desire...

One other thing happened and to escape from his father seokjin ended up taking the name of the person who was just in front of him as his boyfriend.

Jeon jungkook, his handsome face printed on the tub of the chicken.

Thanks to every god, seokjin forgot to turn off his live, so his 77,383 people ended up hearing it, one among the viewers was Jungkook's mother who so much fell in love with Seokjin...

The news went viral...and boom.

Well, jungkook wanted to escape from this marriage trap so he talked to Seokjin asking for a breakup drama after months.

But Jungkook can't understand why his mom is in so much love with Seokjin and ended up arranging their engagement...

" I...I told you...I think I drank soju before my life...I never did that, it was my first mistake and I ended up like this "

Seokjin showed his ring finger which have 10 diamonds coated ring.

" What do you mean like this...?? It's looking good only..."

Seokjin rolled his eyes...it's been 6 months since he met Jungkook. Sometimes he feels he is a kid but his physics uffff... Seokjin has to control himself

At this moment...he is nothing but annoying...

Jungkook used to be a little cold initially but now he competes with Seokjin in talking..... sometimes seokjin ends up bewildered by Jungkook's responses.

"We thought of breaking up our relationship because of your busy schedule now we are engaged... what's this now ??"

Seokjin asked looking at Jungkook who also didn't know what to do...

" I don't know seokjin...I also don't have any idea...I can't understand because of your stupidity I ended up like this..."

" What do you mean stupidity?? You would have told me I was lying?? But you went with it... because you were also in some situation which made you carry that lie..."

" Okay okay...now...I think we should take our friend's help...my friend is really genius..so we will talk to him "

SeokJin's eyebrow raised... showing how much he judged Jungkook

" My friend is also a genius..it's not like you only have genius friends..and I will bring him.."

" I can't believe you..."

" Then Don't"

Seokjin showed his tongue...and turned his back on Jungkook...

" Wa!! Okay calm down now, my mom will think I upset you or something. I can't understand why she likes you more than me."

" Because aunt has good taste..."

Jungkook looked at Seokjin who was still pouting looking at his ring...

It's been 6 months, maybe it's been a long time since I've known about someone..!?. jungkook knows Seokjin wants someone to hug him when he doesn't know what's happening... course this engagement party is not a small thing.

He hugged Seokjin making him relax in his arms...

He doesn't know why but he knows Seokjin likes soju in the evening, loves all the food, loves traveling, and is a dog, and sugar glider lover, he pouts more, he has one best friend named Park Jimin, and he loves to spend his evening in the home, he loves to dance crazily to rock music, his favorite film is twilight and celebrity crush is Brad Pitt and ....many things...but he can't understand why he knows, ah!! May Seokjin loves to talk about these things which are so unnecessary...

But why does he remember it!!?

His best friend Namjoon also asked the same...

Jungkook told to him to shut up...

" I know you are stressed...but we can do something... don't be in this mood for longer....it's me have to suffer if you are not in a good mood."

That made Seokjin smile, of course, because Seokjin loves to eat so many things when he is frustrated...and it needs to be from a particular place, particular taste now jungkook learned some of the things to cook..if he doesn't treat Jin well definitely jungkook's mom will get involved.

" Back hugging doesn't help.."

"Shut up and just enjoy the view I know you want a hug now.."

" Oh, you know so much about me...but I know you are tired too.  You also wanted the hug, if you want we can go for a long drive it helps you right ..."

Jungkook became cozy behind Jin...

" Hmm...but didn't you like the ring??"

Seokjin lifted his hand and made Jungkook hand rise beside his.

" It looks good only, but I like it simple, don't you feel 10 diamonds are so much...??"

" Nah...it looks good on you. "

" I am going to keep it for myself even after we break, I can sell it if I become broke in the future"

Jungkook suddenly caught Seokjin's hand and held over his other hand which was hugging Seokjin's waist...

" I will kill you ".

" I hate you..."

" It's mutual Jin..."