30. Mr. Bodyguard ll

So here it is finally...🤪

Jungkook drove the car as Taehyung gave him the instructions. Seokjin felt it was a little intimidating to anyone to come into his room, of course except Jungkook.

Seokjin scolded himself when he felt hopeful seeing the furious eyes of Jungkook on his and Taehyung's intervened hands. It's just that Jungkook was protective as his bodyguard. When Seokjin told him he was going to Taehyung's all Jungkook did was ask for the address.

Seokjin should stop acting so handy for Jungkook. Does Jungkook have fur feelings for him, as he felt for him? Or....is it just the curiosity of fucking a worldwide star!!?  Seokjin is not courageous enough to find a reason. So he told himself to enjoy tonight with Taehyung as he and Jimin planned. Jimin left with that wild cat He sure will have the best night.

Taehyung's hands advanced over his thighs, slowly rubbing into the inner side making him gasp. He doesn't like slow pace unless it's with Jungkook. He hates he is responding to Taehyung's touches while remembering the one with Jungkook.

Jungkook knows his weak points, he knows how he will get goosebumps by finger brush over his navel area. Jungkook knows Seokjin needs to hold as he loses himself when you kiss longer. Jungkook knows and knows, he knows everything.

Seokjin felt Jungkook knew everything about him. Jungkook has a key for every wall that Seokjin built against the world.  Seokjin Wonders if he gave the keys or if Jungkook created the keys.

Taehyung's lips over his neck felt amazing, but he couldn't help but compare it to those kisses from Jungkook whenever they took a shower together. It was breathtaking.

Taehyung hooked his chin under his forefinger, angling him to kiss deeply, Seokjin moaned and the car speeded. Has Jungkook heard it? still seokjin hopes for some reaction from Jungkook.

"So sexy "

Taehyung praised him, but somehow 'beautiful'  got stuck in his mind.

" Seokjin!!! "

Taehyung groaned in his mouth, pulling Seokjin onto his lap.

The kiss got intense, seokjin loved how those hands are groping his ass, he loved the pressure against him.

" Bunny... "

Seokjin moaned.

Soon the car stopped making Taehyung and Seokjin stop kissing. And the car door opened abruptly without a knock. Jungkook looked at them with a frown.

Seokjin just let Jungkook pull him out of Taehyung's lap. He stood beside Jungkook, still a little drowsy from the kiss. Taehyung was taken aback by Seokjin's bodyguard's response.

"Have a good night, Taehyung shi "

Jungkook bowed at Taehyung, still, his hands intervened with Seokjin's. Taehyung looked confused and addressed Seok-jin,

" seokjin let's go inside "

Taehyung tried to pull Seokjin, but he got stopped by Jungkook.

" He is not coming anywhere "

"What!? "

" Good night, Taehyung shi "

Jungkook opened the front seat and gestured for Seokjin to sit inside the car. Seokjin followed too. Jungkook closed the door.

" Never try...no not even think to touch him from now on "

" what the hell?? You are just his -"

" Everything. His everything "