28. He is an Art l

"Yoonji, I am not going to meet anyone, that's all."

Jungkook screamed as he hurriedly put his boxing gloves in the bag along with his protein shake.

" You can't escape this time Dad wants you to meet him."

" I can't understand why you celebrate your birthday every year!??"

" Because it comes once in a year my baby brother "

" Okay, but why do I have to attend that boring party? "!?

" It won't be boring this time as you will have a company "

"A 30-year-old can't be good company to a 25-year-old kid !"

Jungkook is good at exaggerating things, see, he is not someone who judges people by their appearance or age. But he wants to escape from this stupid proposal. He never thought about these things seriously, but his dad is so happy about it because he heard that the guy is a good one, like the main character in the movie.

" you are not kid kook, come on don't be an ass. I met him in the company meetings he is handsome and also a good person. I can see why Dad wants you to meet him "

Jungkook helped Yoonji with the coffee as she didn't belong in the kitchen. Her hand works properly only on the computer.

" Dad doesn't want you to get married tomorrow, it's just he feels he might be a good match for you, baby Kooky please "

" Don't do this with me, and I love you and Dad"

That made Yoonji smile and kiss him on the cheek. Of course, she loves her baby brother more than anything in this world.

Jungkook's family is small, it's him his sister, and their Dad. They never saw their mother, who never took an active part in their life, which never bothered them. Jungkook is happy with what he has and he is grateful for that.

His dad is a great man, he never made them feel the emptiness, he always loved them and supported them. He supported when Yoonji wanted to join the company, he supported her relationship too. And when it comes to Jungkook, he is a spoilt brat in their house. His dad never questioned him when he said he didn't want to go to university to study but for a love of sports.

He goes to the gym, he loves boxing, he is an athlete, and wants to achieve something in that. He loves art. An unknown force always pulls him into it.

Jungkook huffed and made a pouty face before agreeing to meet that person at the party.

But he doesn't want to marry a boring businessman. God, they hardly smile. He always imagined his partner to be a lover of art. Not the one who only knows how to sign on checks.

Like, his yoongi hyung who spreads the art through those musical notes, or his Namjoon hyung who creates a world through words. And not tell his Jimin and Hobi Hyung who created through their dance and His Taehyung Hyung oh God the man created the new universe through his paintings.

So, no..he is not going to get settled with some businessman. so he decided to ask for help from his hyung, one of them would help him for sure

" Yoongi, hyung please!!!!"

" It's a No, Jungkook "

" But why?? Won't you love me?"

" I am not going to act like a boyfriend, and no I don't love you, now go and eat other heads "

Jungkook pouted before leaving Yoongi's studio, don't make a mistake it's just that Yoongi is not good at words. He does love Jungkook.

" Hyung, don't you remember how I fell for your thighs!?"