8. Second love

The karaoke is good, but karaoke's in the home is good. Seokjin felt after he came here, he could see his friends Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jimin dancing crazily to the music, Hoseok's uncle was no less than any teenage boy, and his roommate Yoongi already lost energy and gasping on the sofa.

It's just a loud sound of music, their cracked voices, laughs, and screams. Seokjin never knew he was going to enjoy all of it one day.

Again ...

He is happy, really happy ...

After a year  ...

He knew after his breakup from a 7-year-long relationship, that he was going to be happy one day, maybe not soon but one day. He promised himself that he would feel happiness for once before he died, and he is now.

Happy.

But he never knew he would feel content someday after breaking up with Taehyung, it felt as if he felt content only with his lover.

Ex-lover.

He forgot the feeling of contentment ... as it should be,

But Now he is feeling overwhelming emotions yet contends, looking at the boy who is letting his body lose control in his world enjoying the music, a bunny smile pasted on his face.

Jin never knew his heart was still beating after breaking into pieces.

Jin never thought he would stay awake until 3 at midnight to see someone's smile.

Jin never dreamt of falling in love again ...

Jin never believed he could love someone other than Taehyung...

Love...

" Hyung come join us "

The guy with a bunny smile named Jeon Jungkook flipped the entire table once he came into Seokjin's life and was standing in front of him with an extended hand ...

He was an intrusive, annoying, spoiled brat, cousin of Hoseok. Jin met Jungkook when he came to Hoseok's grandfather's place for a holiday.

He wanted a big break.

" No Jungkook I am tired, you enjoy"

Jungkook leaned over Jin making sure to touch his cheeks on Jin's cheeks before saying..

" Hey old man, if your spine breaks I will carry you around, so come and join"

Jungkook never takes No... Yeah, he is that spoiled one, Jin wants to spoil him more.

Jungkook took Seokjin's hands in his and made slow moments until both were coordinated with their hands and foot movements.

He started rotating Seokjin again and again and again..until it made Seokjin dizzy and hit Jungkook's arm to stop it.

" You are old, what are we gonna do on our honeymoon"

Jungkook is random, really so much. seokjin's cheeks are bright red under the moonlight,

" You are 20!! "

" You are 27 "

" I mean to say you are underage to talk about these things Jungkook"

" Now who told you 20 is underage !! okay, then when can I ask you to fuck me wherever I want??"

Seokjin hovered over him to close his mouth, even though with the karaoke sound nobody was going to hear it,

" Shut up you brat "

Jungkook leaned on Seokjin until their foreheads were touching, it's intimidating Seokjin wanted to scream, but his ego of being 7 years older than Jungkook was not letting him.