21. Bam needs appa l

Seokjin 's POV:

" Thank you "

I smiled at my colleague to get a teasing smile from my best friend. Thank god my colleague left for his chamber before seeing my friend looking like a maroon. Soon my best friend nudged me making me lose my balance a little.

" Hmm, thank you it seems !?"

" Jimin ah, it's just thank you, when someone helps you, you should say that "

" That's what I told Jin, thank you "

I breathe in and breathe out ten times before I talk because with Jimin I should have patience, lot and lot.

" Stop teasing me, you know right he is 5 years younger than me !?"

" So !?"

He comically raised his voice and some of the coworkers who were walking around even turned to us, which made me press my palm on his loud ass mouth.

" Stop it already, jungkook is my junior, he is a good worker and  a good friend that's all, stop imagining things "

Jimin gave me a cheesy smile making me a little nervous Ye, maybe he can be more than that. Okay, let's say I am a coward. I like jungkook, so ?? I like him and that's it.

I am attracted to Jungkook and Jungkook's actions say he is attracted to me too, he sang 34+35  song when I asked him to sing a song for me, we were alone in my apartment, not so alone but mine and his friends were pretty knocked out from alcohol.

" Stop lying to me, I can see through you, Jin common you are not old, you are 29 and he is 24, you guys look good together "

That's what, he is 24,  he is too young. He is attracted to me,  it's all physical. It's not I don't want to be physically near to him, I want to, I want to be fucked by him but...it won't stop there I know, there is a 99.99% chance I will catch feelings for him.

" Jimin, let's not discuss these things jungkook might not have feelings for me."

" You are the one to say, while I and yoongi analyzed and made a whole thread about how jungkook is whipped for you, he blushes when he looks at you literally and he is so soft with you like you know as if you are some porcelain doll, waits who knows he might have a kink for-"

" Shut up you brat, let's go we have work to do, we won't get a salary to talk nonsense"

" Oh, yes definitely nonsense, and right now jungkook is looking at you from his chamber, stealing glances and smiling like a fool, it's all really nonsense "

Jimin walked in front of me, which made me curious Jungkook is really at me !? Is he smiling ?? I couldn't look at him, I just walked to my chamber.

I breathed out once I closed my chamber. what's happening to me !? Jungkook you can't just do this to me.!? What's all this, I don't even know if they are attracted to me only physically or more than that. I feel I am overreading the signs.

But, why do you have to sleep on my shoulder while watching a movie when you had your best friend just beside you? why do you always call me hyung so sweetly, sometimes ....only sometimes with a little seduction tone, and why do you always give so much attention to my likings, which are so trivial? why did you always text me good night when it became a normal thing between us to do a video call before we fell asleep? Why do you look jealous if I talk to our clients closely?

I laugh at myself, looking at my apartment which now more looks like it's for two people, I have a Banna milkshake in my fridge always stocked which I never drink, and I have a lot of plushies which I never liked to keep on my bed, I have Marvel's story figurines when I am a big fan of only Mario., the two kitchen aprons, those two metal chopsticks and what I am doing with those colorful curtains when I always liked white one.