23. Bam needs appa lll

"I love you"

" What !?"

Seokjin and Jungkook stared at each other, no, at least it was not the way Jin wanted to convey his feelings. Not in the washroom, standing in front of Jungkook's so-called wife.

" I... I mean to say "

" Don't say something stupid to cover it hyung, you said it...you said it and you can't take it back."

" Oh, yeah, I...I won't take it back "

" Good thing "

Then jungkook turned his back and walked out hurriedly to join other guys. But Jin left there. Alone. He doesn't know what's next.

So he followed them and joined the dinner as if he didn't blurt out I love you to his long-term crush. He didn't know how much he fell for Jungkook until today. He really couldn't imagine life without Jungkook, it would be lifeless.

Dinner went well, of course, Hoseok had a lot to joke about and Jimin was there to give exaggerated reactions, so Jin and Jungkook's awkward silence went pretty much unnoticed. Thanks to them.

They all gathered in the living area along with the bam near Jin's eggs, he is sitting on a bean bag a little away from the others. Maybe consciously.

Hoseok teased loudly about Seokjin becoming 30 this month when it was not at all needed like can't he just get immersed in a movie or something, so jin chose a horror movie challenging everyone who screams higher will get Christmas allowance from him as now he is now 30 and the eldest in the group.

So it did work, Hoseok and Jimin's attention shifted to the movie and Hoseok screamed looking at the title of the movie.

At least he doesn't need to explain why he is looking the way he is looking.

Jungkook turned to him looking expectingly, what seokjin should do?? Isn't it Jungkook's turn?? He should do something, it's when Jungkook tugged his pants near the ankle, pointing at the kitchen.

Seokjin said he would make deserts for everyone so that others wouldn't look for him.

" Don't fuck in the kitchen", it's Jimin told while looking at the TV, Seokjin wondered if it for him, but he didn't question it, he just followed Jungkook who is already standing leaning on the counter, biting his lips.

Seokjin cleared their throat as he stood opposite Jungkook. Bam is wandering around the house, baby gets a little traumatized by Hoseok's screaming.

" From when !?? You like me ?"

Jungkook asked looking at the floor, now Jin didn't know if Jungkook liked it or felt creepy.

" I...I don't know. It just happened. Every time you come in front of me with such an angelic face and a pure smile making my heart go on a race, I don't know but....but I felt you were cute. Hmm...like so cute and lovely. And Jimin started teasing it, I denied it but.....it's you, who started coming in my dreams and doing all the stuff....and...I got jealous too, whenever you are so close with anyone and I didn't know I would be so heartbroken after knowing you have a son and wife -"

" What??"

Jungkook can't understand why Jin felt that way.

" It's all Hoseok's stupidity....who calls Washing machine as a wife ....I...."

Jungkook started laughing out loud looking at Seokjin, he was struggling to stop it. He bursts out every time he thinks he is done laughing, now Seokjin feels big clown.

A stupid clown.

"Sorry.....I am so sorry hyung, but it's so funny, the wait is the reason you avoided me last month, I thought you lost interest in me."

Seokjin continued as fast as he could.

"It's not just interesting, never been. It's always more With you ...I...I always wanted more .it's not just physical attraction...oh god I am so bad at this "

" No, you are not, tell me what and all you want to do with me ??"

Jungkook kept a teasing smile on him looking at Seokjin's flustered face.

" First you tell me your response to my confession then I will tell you what and all I want to do... because it feels so personal. If you don't feel the same I don't want to share them "

" Hmm, Bam needs appa, so I think, it's yes from me "

Jin glared at him making him raise his hands faster to surrender.

" It's genuine, and I want his appa to be you. That's why"

" Say it "

" What ??"

" Jungkook ah"

" Why are you still so far away then ??"

It's Seokjin's turn to make Jungkook fluster by pulling him into his personal space, the lips are he's away, it's just one need to lean a little.

"I love you Jungkook, so so much "

" I love you too-"

Seokjin is the one who first learned, that their lips dance around, and it's a feeling of getting a jolt of electricity. They get into the rhythm faster, as if they waited for this moment, of course, they were.

Jungkook is the one who went for an open-mouth kiss, his tongue is sure the 8th wonder for Jin. The groan and moaning sounds were muffled by Hoseok's screams.

" Tell me about your bucket list, I want to listen. "

" It's a long list Jung Kook you should have a lot of patience to listen"

" I do "

" Hmm, not with your boner "

Both looked at Jungkook's boner which was pointing at Seokjin's groin, common Seokjin was also semi-hard.

"Mine is you fucking me so good hyung, will you? As a Christmas gift.. "

"Hoseok will bite us- "

" We won't desert, don't fucking do it with your cum stained hands "

The loud voice came from the hall, making Jungkook whine in Seokjin's neck, making him giggle.

" Once they are done with the movie, I am all yours, they are the reason we are here together so let's be good hosts and good friends "

Seokjin smiled before taking out the ice cream from the fridge, Jungkook was no help as he just stood back hugging Seokjin not telling where the other things were, he just wanted to spend more time with Jin.

The night they talked while cuddling, sharing their part of this love story making it complete, with a lot and a lot of kisses in between.

They got the best Christmas gift after all.

Merry Christmas 🎄⛄🎄