22. Bam needs appa ll

It was a long month, and Seokjin survived without Jungkook. Yes, he survived. He went through all the phases of heartbreak to finally reach the stage of self-love. He can't just drink and get wasted, he can't just skip the meetings and lie that he is too busy to attend any functions, and his friends especially Hoseok and Jimin are fed up with him.

Jungkook, well Jin is seeing him every day and he is becoming more beautiful day by day, it's not like he wasn't enough beautiful.

Self-love, he learned about it enough in this last month. He saw a lot of movies and read books, even taking classes from his college friend, a scholar Kim Namjoon. So he said yes to attending a Christmas party held by Jungkook in his own home.

So he is going to meet Jungkook's wife and son. He will be happy for them. He even bought some Chocolates and sweets for them, which he kept in his back seat, and Hoseok asked 100 times why he never bought them for him whenever he visited him.

What seokjin will tell?? He bought them because it's not so good to visit a family without anything in the hand and especially if you are meeting a baby you should get them something, his mother always told him. And Hoseok is single, just like him and, will be forever, just like him.

Seokjin can be so dramatic for this, but he really changed three suits as he felt undressed first and then overdressed, from finally he settled with a turtle neck green shirt with black pants and a brown shaded coat, it's Christmas time, it's winter, it's cold. It's so cold,seokjin wants to scream. And Hoseok commented that Seokjin has the worst fashion sense as if it can affect him.

He is currently driving Jimin and Hoseok to Jungkook's place, thinking he still has time to lie and drive back, and save himself from visible heartbreak. What if he cries in front of Jungkook!?

He didn't know he had this side of himself, until .... until he met Jungkook in his garden until he fell for him daily until he drowned in Jungkook to notice what part of him was left until he understood there was never a chance for him.

" Jin hyung you look like someone did noteatentfore a month, it's Christmas Eve you can't be like this??"

It's Hoseok, they tried to talk to Seokjin but all he did was hide. He always hid his feelings.

" Hahahahaha is it enough"

Seokjin shows how happy he is and how he can be, maybe it comes out a little extra as Jimishowsed how disgusted he is right now looking at Jin.

" It was better before, keep that bigger face on "

Hoseok started munching some of the snacks not caring that Seokjin bought them as a gift for the people who invited them.

They are here, after a 40-minute drive, seokjin knows Jungkook lives out of the city, and he drives to the office daily for 30 min. But looking at the lonely house surrounded by a garden and how peaceful it is,seokjin wants to live there.

No, not in that way, he is not some homewrecker, he never supported adultery. But he had a dream, yesterday night, I was jungkook kissing him in the kitchen and his wife throwing a pan at them for cheating, how pathetic but more pathetic was he woke up with a boner?

" Hyung, I am so happy, it's been years since we all celebrated Christmas together, and now jungkook also included, I am so happy"

Seokjin doesn't need to reply, because Hoseok never listens, he just has to listen that's all. He followed Hoseok, the one who visits Jungkook more, he wanted to ask Hoseok, you know how Jungkook's life is, having a wife and a baby at so young age, maybe a glimpse of how his wife is, because of how she succeeded in getting world's best person,seokjin tasted the jealousy for the first time.